• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Adani Rocking everyday!!😅😛

Are you investor in Adani Group companies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

codenerd

TF Ace
I bought this share today at 3.22PM at 2000 and market closed and I was at around 9% profit! I just bought 1 share to experiment :)
Today was the first time in my 2 years stock trading history when I invested my first rupee in any stock of ADANI!

codenerd

TF Ace
would have tanked if you had gone full quantity.
This share is not worth it! Thats why just experimented with 1 share. When it falls or crashes, i will buy 1 more. I will keep doing this everytime it crashes 15-20%

Max investment 10-15K will do! lets see

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I bought this share today at 3.22PM at 2000 and market closed and I was at around 9% profit! I just bought 1 share to experiment :)
Today was the first time in my 2 years stock trading history when I invested my first rupee in any stock of ADANI!
What if you could have done short selling yesterday?😅
Pockets full.... Bro🤑😂

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should never try to catch a falling knife. (however confident you might be to catch the handle of knife) :D
All down to risk appetite. Wild swings, personally I was never fan of such stocks.

codenerd

TF Ace
You should never try to catch a falling knife. (however confident you might be to catch the handle of knife) :D
All down to risk appetite. Wild swings, personally I was never fan of such stocks.
Well said and i agree! But it was just an experiment! Thats why just bought one stock. Apart from this never invested even 1 rupee in Adani stocks. I had that much risk appetite as much as I could stomach!

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well said and i agree! But it was just an experiment! Thats why just bought one stock. Apart from this never invested even 1 rupee in Adani stocks. I had that much risk appetite as much as I could stomach!
i thought so too, but apparently the MFs im invested in have like 15-20k worth exposure to adani :|

codenerd

TF Ace
Currently I am happiest with my investments on P2P lending apss like Mobikwik Xtra (12-12.99%) and 12% Club (12%). I know they a re bit risky but since last few months had no issue. Even MFs are currently so volatile that its not yielding that kind of results even thouh investing in diverse portfolio in SIPs since last 2 years. Thats my personal opinion.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently I am happiest with my investments on P2P lending apss like Mobikwik Xtra (12-12.99%) and 12% Club (12%). I know they a re bit risky but since last few months had no issue. Even MFs are currently so volatile that its not yielding that kind of results even thouh investing in diverse portfolio in SIPs since last 2 years. Thats my personal opinion.
Considering the risk of capital, I would rather invest in equity MF/index fund rather than P2P investment.
Down to personal choice, but I dont think the payoff is enough for me to accept ROI ~12% with risk of capital.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Considering the risk of capital, I would rather invest in equity MF/index fund rather than P2P investment.
Down to personal choice, but I dont think the payoff is enough for me to accept ROI ~12% with risk of capital.
I agree. Its just a matter of 1 wrong person who defaults and your money is gone.

codenerd

TF Ace
True, risk of capital is there with P2P but currently for short term i am willing to take that risk. I tried playing really safe with good MFs alo since last 2 years. Have almost 4-5 diverse SIPs since last 2 years and ultimately with all thats going on in the market its current ROI is just 2-3% which is ridiculous. So even when played safe i am kind of at the same costing. Also in thee p2p apps the money is divided across many borrowers so the risk also gets reduced. Obviously for long term or for high funds this may not be a great idea but until then its worth it!. I have invested 2.5L and no issues till now.

codenerd

TF Ace
I agree. Its just a matter of 1 wrong person who defaults and your money is gone.
No its not like tat when it comes to 12% or Mobikwik. Even i had this confusion so after research i found that the money is divided amongst several 100 users and not just 1 borrower. So the risk of defaulting also decreases many folds. For short term i guess I personally am satisfied.