• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ace credit card pre-approved

srpraneeth

TF Select
I am getting ace credit card pre-approved in axis mobile banking with the existing limit so with hype of this card can I go for it

Privilege and Flipkart
If you have SBI CB and your Flipkart Myntra spends can be covered from that, close Flipkart card and get Ace card. Is your FK card LTF? If LTF keep for now, maybe close later when you want Magnus/Atlas/Reserve as 3rd card. You can also get Ace and Airtel and close Fk one, if SBI CB covers FK spends.

If you have SBI CB and your Flipkart Myntra spends can be covered from that, close Flipkart card and get Ace card. Is your FK card LTF? If LTF keep for now, maybe close later when you want Magnus/Atlas/Reserve as 3rd card. You can also get Ace and Airtel and close Fk one, if SBI CB covers FK spends.
But fk is my first and oldest age credit card in my cibil

But fk is my first and oldest age credit card in my cibil
If your 2nd credit card is 5-6 years old now, then you can close your 1st old card - CIBIL will go down for some time but eventually come back up.
Other thing you can ask to CC is to upgrade/flip your Flipkart cc to any other - if required.

Until you have 3 axis cards - everything is fine, once you need to get 4th card, they'll ask to close some card or you'll have to negotiate very much for a 4th card.

Keep yr oldest card, as bank keeps yr credit history in their data forever, n on basis of tht u ll b provided a superior card may b LTF where others hv to pay 10k as joining u ll hve to pay zero(u knw wch axis cc I m talking about) njoy bhai..
Much negotiation needed for that card to be LTF. Individual having 5lac/mon salary post tax is given that card LTF. Just on basis of old customer and good relationship is very difficult, but yes not impossible. All the best on your card journey.

I am getting ace credit card pre-approved in axis mobile banking with the existing limit so with hype of this card can I go for it
Getting ACE card offer is good, nowdays they stopped issuing this card. Unlike axis airtel card, this gives 2% in almost all offline or online spends except for the normal exclusions like jewelry etc. I took axis airtel card in my wife name and use my FK, Ace, Amex MRCc and Sbi cash back combo to maximize the offers/discounts

Now a days bank is not offering ACE card, so if rejected, you may need to wait for 3 months and reapply
They DO are approving.

My mom's account had pre approved offer for 8 cards and ace was one among them.

I applied for ACE yesterday and it was instantly approved and card generated / showing in mom's app.

So , now i plan on closing my ACE card once I get mom's card delivered. This will free up a space in my 3 card portfolio

Last edited:
They DO are approving.

I applied for ACE yesterday and it was instantly approved and card generated / showing in mom's app.

So , now i plan on closing my ACE card once I get mom's card delivered. This will free up a space in my 3 card portfolio
I guess ace got a capping of Rs 500.
Axis ace is no longer the same

They DO are approving.

Recently 1 week back opened axis bank salary account in relatives
How many months it will take for pre approved offer
Cibil 770
Credit card history 3 months old only
Do u know bro

They DO are approving.

That's good to know

Back