• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accord Guide Needed

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1. You can see it when you select a room and check rates. There is a white banner which specified how many points can be redeemed. Once you proceed to payment, you can apply the points and it would show the balance amount to be paid. You can only redeem points in multiple of 2000.
I do not see the option to pay by points. I tried multiple hotels. Is it because i only have 400 points now? Will I have to add more for me to have the option?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I tried unlinking but still didn’t work.
Anyone who is upgraded to silver found out a way to transfer edge points ?
You need to contact traveledge. You can send to old number and it will work fine.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, directly at hotel
I am going to book one of the Accor property in Dubai early next year. On the app I see booking via points and on top of it here are taxes. As I understand there are two options here

1. Book revenue rate by giving card details and then settle bill at property via points - I assume this will allow taxes to be also paid via points
2. Book via points on app directly and negotiate at reception to pay taxes via points - Is this option workable? Do they agree?

Posting this question here if anyone has experience on this. I will also check with property and update here later on

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am going to book one of the Accor property in Dubai early next year. On the app I see booking via points and on top of it here are taxes. As I understand there are two options here

1. Book revenue rate by giving card details and then settle bill at property via points - I assume this will allow taxes to be also paid via points
2. Book via points on app directly and negotiate at reception to pay taxes via points - Is this option workable? Do they agree?

Posting this question here if anyone has experience on this. I will also check with property and update here later on
Taxes can be paid via points. Also add F&B to the room and pay that too using points during the checkout.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It's better to get it confirmed via email. In my case, I have successfully paid taxes using points.
Best option is to call and book, where they allow paying for taxes too, as long as total is multiple of 40 Euro.

I have booked so far 6 different hotels and only once remaining amount was more than 50 INR.

In some cases, amount was slightly less than multiple of 40 Euro and I waited a bit to get lower exchange rate😅. In some, I opted for a different fare (higher category room/non refundable fare instead of refundable or vice versa) to bring it close to 40 Euro multiple.

akash25ch

TF Buzz
RML Group
Hey Everyone ,

Offlate everyone has been talking a lot about accor?

I know there could be answers already but am creating this thread and asking few questions so that community could respond and collaboratively use this thread for all accor related doubts.

Qns:-

1. How to see if points can be applied on a particular booking ?
  2. Can we pay only for dine in by accor points?
  3. Is it reliable to go checkout way for points redeemption?
Don't use it for dine only, conversion is .8 INR per point. Always much better to stay and dine

Reactions: CMG

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
AFAIK at the hotel your can pay in the multiplies of 1000 pts also. I have also tried this at a few hotels recently.
The Max amount I have paid via cash is always under 20EUR.
Eg: let's say your tax amount is 3000 INR. At checkout you can pay upto 20 EUR equivalent with points since 3000 INR is less than 40 EUR.
Remaining around 1200 INR via card/cash.