• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accord Guide Needed

hungryPanda

TF Premier
Hey Everyone ,

Offlate everyone has been talking a lot about accor?

I know there could be answers already but am creating this thread and asking few questions so that community could respond and collaboratively use this thread for all accor related doubts.

Qns:-

1. How to see if points can be applied on a particular booking ?
  2. Can we pay only for dine in by accor points?
  3. Is it reliable to go checkout way for points redeemption?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. You can see it when you select a room and check rates. There is a white banner which specified how many points can be redeemed. Once you proceed to payment, you can apply the points and it would show the balance amount to be paid. You can only redeem points in multiple of 2000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415_224914_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_224914_Accor All.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20230415_234258_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415_234258_Accor All.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 140

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
1. You can see it when you select a room and check rates. There is a white banner which specified how many points can be redeemed. Once you proceed to payment, you can apply the points and it would show the balance amount to be paid. You can only redeem points in multiple of 2000.
Does it show only if you already have points in account, as I am not able to see this banner.

Also, are all hotels eligible for booking via points or i need to check for something like MEMBERALL icon?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does it show only if you already have points in account, as I am not able to see this banner.

Also, are all hotels eligible for booking via points or i need to check for something like MEMBERALL icon?
I think you need to have points in account to see the message since it shows exact amount you can save with points based on points available in account.

It's upto each property, but I saw most of them eligible.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I think you need to have points in account to see the message since it shows exact amount you can save with points based on points available in account.

In mysore, I see there is only one hotel - Grand Mercure Mysore with 7469 and 850 taxes without breakfast.

So, I can pay 7200 (80 euro) with 4000 points and remaining 200 + 850 (will taxes be lesser as it is points booking?) Via card. Is that right?

It seems an awesome deal for a 5 star hotel, as i value miles around 0.5rs only while earning. So, to me it is overall 3k expense.

Also, i heard in some thread that i can take breakfast with some 25% voucher code. Is it available for plus membership only or available for free also? Also, for breakfast also there need to be minimum 3600 spend for point redemption?

Last edited:

Anush

TF Buzz

What is the minimum points required for this?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In mysore, I see there is only one hotel - Grand Mercure Mysore with 7469 and 850 taxes without breakfast.

So, I can pay 7200 (80 euro) with 4000 points and remaining 200 + 850 (will taxes be lesser as it is points booking?) Via card. Is that right?

It seems an awesome deal for a 5 star hotel, as i value miles around 0.5rs only while earning. So, to me it is overall 3k expense.

Also, i heard in some thread that i can take breakfast with some 25% voucher code. Is it available for plus membership only or available for free also? Also, for breakfast also there need to be minimum 3600 spend for point redemption?
7.4k is discounted rate in app, hence points not applicable. It's applicable for flexible rate which is 9.2k + taxes. So it's 4k points + 3.2k (including taxes)

Not sure about breakfast offer, i think it's only for plus members.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426_184507_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426_184507_Accor All.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 45

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
7.4k is discounted rate in app, hence points not applicable. It's applicable for flexible rate which is 9.2k + taxes. So it's 4k points + 3.2k (including taxes)

Not sure about breakfast offer, i think it's only for plus members.
Nice, thanks, now I understood. So, I have to buy the pack with breakfast only.

I noticed that prices are cheaper when I check within 1-2 weeks. (Although cheaper may not be always better, if u r missing out from using 2k points due to that multiple criterion.) Is that the usual trend?

I see 3 options currently.
1. 2000 points with 3820 cash within a week
2. 4000 points with 1900 cash in 1-2 weeks range
3. 4000 points with 3200 cash for more than 2 weeks

I feel second option is best. Will initiate transfer for 4k points.

Any idea if this allows booking for family members, when you are not travelling alongside? I didn't see any option to edit name before going to payment page.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
2000 for online booking. 1000 for payment at the hotel.
Can we check somewhere which hotels allow 1000 points redemption at hotel?

BTW, I saw some good deals on activities also. For example, Singapore fun pass is giving almost 1rs value per point. Nice option, when u have lot of points.