• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Accor Points Redemption & Calculations - [Answered]

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can i use my accor points to book hotel when i will not be there at tour but for my friends only.

I'm planning on parking my Magnus points in Accor but am worried about expiry. Once I deactivate Magnus, I will have no other way to credit points to Accor to keep it active. Is there any other way to stop the points from expiring apart from redemption? Is it possible to buy points or do a low value transaction to keep the points active after 365 days?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to increase hotel price a bit?

I am getting same price on website and app. And missing 40 euro just by 3 euro. If website rate would have been 5% more, it would have worked.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How we pay by accor points at hotel?
Do we give them accor id and then otp to use points?
Or we have to pay self by app?

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm planning on parking my Magnus points in Accor but am worried about expiry. Once I deactivate Magnus, I will have no other way to credit points to Accor to keep it active. Is there any other way to stop the points from expiring apart from redemption? Is it possible to buy points or do a low value transaction to keep the points active after 365 days?
Do you have any HDFC card as Accor is a partner of HDFC as well. In the worst case, I'd suggest to stay to book the cheapest room for 1 night in your city. Any earn or spend would extend the validity by 1 year

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to increase hotel price a bit?

I am getting same price on website and app. And missing 40 euro just by 3 euro. If website rate would have been 5% more, it would have worked.
You can perhaps take an airport cab or something from the restaurant to cover-up the 3 euros

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How we pay by accor points at hotel?
Do we give them accor id and then otp to use points?
Or we have to pay self by app?
You can pre-pay through app as well. If you plan to redeem at the hotel, you might be asked to given OTP that would be sent on your email