• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Accor booking process - traveling with family members

hacxorcist

TF Buzz
Hi folks, I am a DCB and Magnus holder.
I want to book two rooms for my family (total of 4 adults and an infant) in an Accor property in Kuala Lumpur. I would be traveling with them.

Would the booking for family members be possible completely via Accor points?
Also, if my sister is traveling with an infant, would I need to specify or not, as the room cost changes even if an infant is added to the room?

Please share your experience if you have traveled outside India with family and any potential issues you foresee.

TIA :)

Last edited:

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1. You can see if the property accepts AllPoints on the website. If it does, then you can.
2. I would say declare that you have an infant. Might be an issue later

pate

TF Select
I just made a booking on Sofitel, Mumbai. Having stayed there before (by paying cash) , I know how good the property is esp the breakfast buffet. It felt surreal to book 2 nights using just 17000 ER points equivalent accor points.
Checked out from Sofitel yesterday. 9K accor points for stay for 2N and another 6K points for F&B. All can be paid via points including taxes

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can't book 1 room for 3 adults in Fairmont Jaipur. Has anyone faced this issue?
We are 3 people travelling and it's a waste to get 2 rooms

Zarieal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Checked out from Sofitel yesterday. 9K accor points for stay for 2N and another 6K points for F&B. All can be paid via points including taxes
Hi, I was trying to book Sofitel BKC using points. Accor app doesn't allow to pay taxes with points. Also when contacted the reservations at Sofitel BKC, they informed that I would have to pay cash to settle the bill in case of difference (Taxes, F&B Bill). They mentioned they don't accept settling F&B Bills and GST payment with points.

Could you please share how did you get through this?

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I was trying to book Sofitel BKC using points. Accor app doesn't allow to pay taxes with points. Also when contacted the reservations at Sofitel BKC, they informed that I would have to pay cash to settle the bill in case of difference (Taxes, F&B Bill). They mentioned they don't accept settling F&B Bills and GST payment with points.

Could you please share how did you get through this?
You can settle taxes using points at the time of check-in.