• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A List Of Credit Cards With The Amount/Percentage They Charge For Loading Paytm

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi.....I've tried to get feedback from Lotsa people regarding the amount/% charged by various CREDIT CARDS for loading Paytm.

What I've understood so far is the best is Stan C Ultimate and Bobcard Eterna.

Could we make a list here of the charges/% of other cards anyway?

So that others don't make mistakes like I did. 😁

Older more knowledgeable members are requested to kindly help out....Maybe some admin already has a ready reckoner?

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
If your objective is to rotate money from card to bank and then bank to card again, then use Zomato-Paytm trick with as many Zomato account as you can manage. I believe you already have more than 7+ cards, so unique card won't be a problem for you.

Bob78900

TF Premier
W
If your objective is to rotate money from card to bank and then bank to card again, then use Zomato-Paytm trick with as many Zomato account as you can manage. I believe you already have more than 7+ cards, so unique card won't be a problem for you.
We can use Zomato account trick every month with same Zomato account and same credit card? Right? And can add upto 4k?

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No. My motive is to use my cards for loading Paytm which I use a lot. Period.
Let's not be too quick to assume.

I don't wanna digress so if you can help put some figures as asked for, please do.

prc1990

TF Ace
Bhaiya....as I said, if you can add something useful to the post, please do.
Let's say if you have 4 Zomato accounts, you can load 4*4=16K per month at 0 cost (4K extraction from each card) and can transfer them to bank again at 0 cost. Now you can do whatever you want with that extracted amount. Hope it clarifies!

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Let's say if you have 4 Zomato accounts, you can load 4*4=16K per month at 0 cost (4K extraction from each card) and can transfer them to bank again at 0 cost. Now you can do whatever you want with that extracted amount. Hope it clarifies!
You still don't get it man. I didn't know about charges being applied for using credit cards to load Paytm.
As a result I have been doing so for a while now. I got to know only after joking these forums,groups and spaces.
Haven't been too particular about seeing statementa in detail....as a result have ended up paying a decent amount.
Maybe there are others like me who are new to this whole game.

THAT'S the WHOLE idea behind this post.
I ttuat this reply makes it amply clear.

prc1990

TF Ace
You still don't get it man. I didn't know about charges being applied for using credit cards to load Paytm.
As a result I have been doing so for a while now. I got to know only after joking these forums,groups and spaces.
Haven't been too particular about seeing statementa in detail....as a result have ended up paying a decent amount.
Maybe there are others like me who are new to this whole game.

THAT'S the WHOLE idea behind this post.
I ttuat this reply makes it amply clear.
I understand you wanted to know about charges however, wanted to assist you on how you can do it without any charges. 🙂. Sorry for the confusion 🙂.