• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A Important post for those people who are not Getting LE & Upgrade in HDFC cards & Self -Employed Who want Millenia card

alok416

TF Ace
Hello All,

Firstly Remove these myths from mind -

1. U DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS IN HDFC FOR GETTING A NEW CARD..I got after 2 months

2. SELF - EMPLOYED CANT GET MILLENIA ๐Ÿ™‚...Bro u can...I got it ๐Ÿ™‚

I got Bussiness moneyback card with 40k limit in Nov 2022 + Tata neu plus with shared limit in May 2023...

I tried everything to increase limit of cards or upgrade it via sending Card statements to chennai.. Nothing worked...

In anger...I closed both cards on 7th July 2023...

I was being told to wait for 6 months to apply again...

But an agent called me and she said No sir u didnt have to wait for such long...You can apply...I applied via her....She offered me LTF card..I asked her for Millenia,She applied it...

Last Tuesday she applied via card to card basis on behalf of My SBI card which have limit of 1.46L limit...

Only 2 call verification done...One from Indore and One from Bangalore...

My card got approved on Monday i.e yesterday...with a limit of 1.90L ๐Ÿ˜‚ more than limit of Sbi card by which it get processed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Those who are stucked with same limits can try these...Trust me it can help u...

Additional tips -

1. Have proper balance in Savings account
2. Have good cibil & Experian...I have 771 and 809
3. Dont care about enquiries ๐Ÿ˜‚ i have 8 In last month bcz of Great Airtel Axis card ๐Ÿ˜ fir bhi nhi mila ๐Ÿ˜‚

@TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Hello All,

I got Bussiness moneyback card with 40k limit in Nov 2022 + Tata neu plus with shared limit in May 2023...

I tried everything to increase limit of cards or upgrade it via sending Card statements to chennai.. Nothing worked...

But an agent called me and she said No sir u didnt have to wait for such long...You can apply...I applied via her....She offered me LTF card..I asked her for Millenia,She applied it...

Last Tuesday she applied via card to card basis on behalf of My SBI card which have limit of 1.46L limit...

My card got approved on Monday i.e yesterday...with a limit of 1.90L ๐Ÿ˜‚ more than limit of Sbi card by which it get processed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Those who are stucked with same limits can try these...Trust me it can help u...

Additional tips -

3. Dont care about enquiries ๐Ÿ˜‚ i have 8 In last month bcz of Great Airtel Axis card ๐Ÿ˜ fir bhi nhi mila ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hdfc is promoting their cards heavily these days and thats the only reason you got the card easily with good limits.

Btw this is a good way only if you have very high limits on other bank cards and don't try this if you will cry after closing your hdfc cc and not getting a new one.

Last edited:

alok416

TF Ace
Hdfc is promoting their cards heavily these days and thats the only reason you got the card easily with good limits.

Btw this is a good way only if you have very high limits on ther bank cards and don't try this if you will cry after closing your hdfc cc and not getting a new one.
I was worried that ๐Ÿ˜‚ they can give limits like 10k-20k-40k ๐Ÿ˜‚ as others got...

They literally surprised with limit they gave me..

And i would say Debit card transaction can play a better role... I use it for credit card bills...i think that can be a main reason

Strange

TF Legend
Hello All,

Firstly Remove these myths from mind -

1. U DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS IN HDFC FOR GETTING A NEW CARD..I got after 2 months

2. SELF - EMPLOYED CANT GET MILLENIA ๐Ÿ™‚...Bro u can...I got it ๐Ÿ™‚

Additional tips -

Congratulations btw itni Khushi me ye post kiye ki usernames ko tags me add kar diye. ๐Ÿคฃ

alok416

TF Ace
Its just that, u r lucky, nothing more.
Hdfc these days giving cheap limits on c2c
I have gave axis 6L statement, they offered 1L,i denied. My frd gave 2L sbi statement, he hot 40k limit.
Kuch lucky nhi hota bhai ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 lakh ki FD thi to shyd itni limit di..

Nowadays banks ke liye Kaha cibil score matter karta h...matter karta h to unke sath banking relationship humara