• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A caution to people rotating money using credit cards

techt

TF Legend
But credit card spend above 10L is to be reported in ais na?

Like if anyone is doing payments upto 8-9 L
They do not have any issue?
If IT wants to get hold of someone, they can. Suggest Nobita to focus on studies instead.
sad japan GIF

Last edited:

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What if income is suppose 25L and spends are on 3 credit card.. 2 under 10 lac and 3rd one of 20 lac.. other cc have 3-5 lac depending upon ussage.. basically 35L total spends distributed like I eaid above.

Only 3rd card which have spends of 20lac will be reported and can be explained by income of 25Lac and hence other wont be shown in AIS and wont need any proofs to IT right?

Pollex

TF Premier
What if income is suppose 25L and spends are on 3 credit card.. 2 under 10 lac and 3rd one of 20 lac.. other cc have 3-5 lac depending upon ussage.. basically 35L total spends distributed like I eaid above.

Only 3rd card which have spends of 20lac will be reported and can be explained by income of 25Lac and other wont be shown in AIS and wont need any proofs to IT right?
No once one card gets reported, you entire profile will be evaluated.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
why so much fear mongering ? if one has a 25 lac income, obviously he would have saved some amount previously or taken loan and can easily justify extra 5 lacs spending.
Its not as though one earns 10 lacs and is spending 30 lacs.

techt

TF Legend
why so much fear mongering ? if one has a 25 lac income, obviously he would have saved some amount previously or taken loan and can easily justify extra 5 lacs spending.
If the IT dept. gets convinced on above it is ok. As of now, system flags if spends > income.

Pollex

TF Premier
Bhai tumhare information ka koi source hai ya kisi ke sath aisa hote huye dekha hai tumne? Ya fir sirf assumption laga rahe ho?
Mummy. Credit card spend hit 10L. Declared income was 8L. they asked for all proofs in the showcause notice including mutual fund holdings and other credit card spends to assess total income and total spends.

tumhe I.T mazak lag rha hai toh lelo risk bhai. Muje kya.

prc1990

TF Ace
True. Pre Savings part was missing in the story as if one who earns X amount per year spends all that amount in the same year 😂.

Strange

TF Legend
Mummy. Credit card spend hit 10L. Declared income was 8L. they asked for all proofs in the showcause notice including mutual fund holdings and other credit card spends to assess total income and total spends.

tumhe I.T mazak lag rha hai toh lelo risk bhai. Muje kya.
Ye kis saal me AIS me report hua tha? And notice kab Mila?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Problem is showing invoices and justifying the spending na bro.. itna invoice kaha se rakho aur yaad rakho kaha kya spend kiya tha😂😂😂