• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Dream Different

Iamgora

TF Select
I saw some posts and videos about some people getting a limit increase offer on the 811 Dream Different card. I have been using this card for nearly two years. Does anyone know how to get the credit enhancement offer? I have a limit of 16K on this card. And due to Kotak's policy, I can't get another card. So is there any way I can get a credit enhancement without doing any FD? I have eight other credit cards, but I want to have a better limit on this one.

Iamgora

TF Select
I had a 5-year FD, and this is my oldest card, so I am going to use it for the next 3 years until my FD matures. And at that time, I will be more financially able to have a premium card. So I just wanted to maximize my limit to get the Kotak discount for my purchases. I generally don't use it unless there is an offer.

dhiraz

TF Ace
I had a 5-year FD, and this is my oldest card, so I am going to use it for the next 3 years until my FD matures. And at that time, I will be more financially able to have a premium card. So I just wanted to maximize my limit to get the Kotak discount for my purchases. I generally don't use it unless there is an offer.
Use full credit limit 2 3 times you will get LE

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I heard somewhere that Kotak Bank FD Secured credit card can be converted to Unsecured credit card.

I'm not sure where I watched a video .
I may be wrong.

Other holding Kotak can clarify.

Tejo

TF Legend
I heard somewhere that Kotak Bank FD Secured credit card can be converted to Unsecured credit card.

I'm not sure where I watched a video .
I may be wrong.

Other holding Kotak can clarify.
Nope it's just limit enhancement

Still show as secured in cibil.

If you close fd card will be closed that offered will be useless or void.

ajhirwal033

TF Buzz
Nope it's just limit enhancement

Still show as secured in cibil.

If you close fd card will be closed that offered will be useless or void.
No brother, some people got card upgrade also from secured to unsecured, here is the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-27-17-41-21-683_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-27-17-41-21-683_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 54

Tejo

TF Legend
Using full credit limit meaning does we have to wait till the bill is generated or we can pay the full.limit before bill generation . If we use full limit and then pay after bill generation. Then our cibil will destroy
You need to pay before bill generation.

For hdfc before month end.

The RBI need to introduce Fair Credit Reporting act.

lmkailash

TF Buzz
I am Kotak account holder from 2014 Jiffy account and 811 account around 2017. Dec 22 I booked FD for Dream different card for minimal amount limit. I made FD for 6k limit is around 5400 CL expected. website also mentioned minimum FD is ₹5555 when open bank app apply for credit card does not show #DD card and shows pre approved league, Kaching etc with annual charges only not showing #DD card. From Jan23 to today I am querying about this issues. no one replied for almost April. I contacted branch and customer care via telephone several time. all are told go to website apply credit card select 811 #DD and apply. I do same applied for three times. no reply no call.. I contacted branch they are helpless. finally I mailed via net banking inbox on may 23 I got weekly one mail with same steps every week I told repeated same every week. I dropped an idea to take 811 #DD card. If there is so much difficulty in applying, no one is going to do anything if there is a problem tomorrow.