2024 me konse konse credit card devalue karwana hai ?

8j9art.jpg
Other members be like:
1710440481240.jpg

CC: @VISHESH_BANSAL

No offence intended, just joking !🤣

100Rabh_negi

Flipkart bhi 1.5 se 1% ho gya. Indian oil petrol fee waiver 3.5Lakh. Kon bhaang peeke baitha hai office mei inke. New record will be broken for highest no of card cancellation in 1 week/month.

Harry1

Flipkart bhi 1.5 se 1% ho gya. Indian oil petrol fee waiver 3.5Lakh. Kon bhaang peeke baitha hai office mei inke. New record will be broken for highest no of card cancellation in 1 week/month.
Lol I was about to type that they brought Ace on par with Flipkart and now u r saying Flipkart is brought on par with Airtel 😅. (maybe after sometime I will read that Airtel is on par with My zone🤣). So many devaluations 🤦‍♂️.

100Rabh_negi

Lol I was about to type that they brought Ace on par with Flipkart and now u r saying Flipkart is brought on par with Airtel 😅. (maybe after sometime I will read that Airtel is on par with My zone🤣). So many devaluations 🤦‍♂️.
Airtel might soon get 250->200->150 per month capping. even then it will be a good value. 40-50% users will quit saying why to use this paid card now but genuine users will still use it because they will be able to recover annual fees in 2 months with recharge and billpay only.

Surprisingly Axis Samsung card never gets devalued (or did it?).

Looks like their strategy is like :

1) Offer cards with LTF,good joining bonus(500 voucher on Flipkart,250 on IOCL, FYF for Airtel).
2) Once good no of cards in use, slightly devalue after some time. Heavy dimers will quit resulting in some cleanup.
3) Devalue again so that only genuine users remain in system.

Maybe in sometime axis will compete Indusind,RBL,yes bank in terms of rewards.