• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10x reward rate on IDFC Wealth CC applicability

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How is 10x applied after 30k?

Is is based on transaction or is it based on value.

For example, if I make my first transaction of 50k for the month, will that be split into two where I get 6x (online txn) for 30k and 10x for 20k? Or I will get 6x for 50k and any txn henceforth will get 10x?

AritraSaha

TF Legend

For example, if I make my first transaction of 50k for the month, will that be split into two where I get 6x (online txn) for 30k and 10x for 20k? Or I will get 6x for 50k and any txn henceforth will get 10x?
I think your 1st assumption is right.

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Check the tncs for the same I think they would apply the second logic here

anony

TF Buzz
If you pay 50K, you'll get 6x as normal for 50k and then they will add the accelerated 4x on the extra spends or 20k. This is confirmed with the CC

helloworld

TF Legend
If you pay 50K, you'll get 6x as normal for 50k and then they will add the accelerated 4x on the extra spends or 20k. This is confirmed with the CC

afaik, that depends on online and offline where one gives 6x and other 3x. And after 30k everything 10k.

As per my statement following holds true.

Let me know if any changes now..

Statement end date. Not calendar month
Thanks.. One more question..
i used wealth card online for 62k in multiple txns.

Received rewards are only 6x for online..
I didnt received 10x for > 30k spends..
Will the remaining 4x rewards for 32k (62-30) be credited after statement generation.. ?Or should i raise ticket with support..?

This is my first month with this card..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Will the remaining 4x rewards for 32k (62-30) be credited after statement generation.. ?Or should i raise ticket with support..?

Actually I am also in the similar boat.. my first statement will be generated on 17 th of Dec..
Following…

So the thing is once the transaction settles you can see 6x and once the statement is generated you can see 10x.
So don't worry chill

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You will see remaining rewards in the statement. They get added at the time of statement generation