• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10k Axis Magnus is much lighter than LTF OneCard šŸ˜­

Hisoka

TF Ace
Just received my Magnus card today. Disappointed to see itā€™s so much lighter than OneCard, which is free card šŸ„²

If youā€™re making a card with 10k fees. Itā€™s expected to be super premium. Also itā€™s not as bright in the photos. The leaf is quite dull

Anyway, itā€™ll not matter in few days. But itā€™s noticeable for the first when you hold the card šŸ˜…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just received my Magnus card today. Disappointed to see itā€™s so much lighter than OneCard, which is free card šŸ„²

If youā€™re making a card with 10k fees. Itā€™s expected to be super premium. Also itā€™s not as bright in the photos. The leaf is quite dull

Anyway, itā€™ll not matter in few days. But itā€™s noticeable for the first when you hold the card šŸ˜…
Actually, OneCard is heavier and thicker than usual. I saw in some POS machines, it is very tight to insert!

Dngrs

TF Neo
For beginner Axis Credit Card is not at all good they fool customer by giving 3 cards with different limit but when start using it Limit I'll get merged together waste šŸ‘Ž

Hisoka

TF Ace
For beginner Axis Credit Card is not at all good they fool customer by giving 3 cards with different limit but when start using it Limit I'll get merged together waste šŸ‘Ž
I think all cards do that. Even in ICICI my limit is common. Itā€™s better than HDFC who donā€™t even allow to have more than 1 card

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the aggregated limit in my case atleast is of the card that has the highest limit. Also this makes sure that i dont over utilize the credit any month and get my cibil affected

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

This was the first thing that you notice when you get it. I also wished that it was bit heavier than it is

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Doesn't matter how heavy the card weighs. I think the one card is absolutely useless except in case of some deals that pop up in Amazon. Like some one mentioned above don't judge a book by it's cover

Hisoka

TF Ace
Doesn't matter how heavy the card weighs. I think the one card is absolutely useless except in case of some deals that pop up in Amazon. Like some one mentioned above don't judge a book by it's cover
Yeah but if a book is worth 10k then the cover does matter bro. If I'm giving my card to a merchant he/she should feel that it's a real premium metal card