• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10000 Tata Cliq voucher on renewal of Magnus (Voucher estimate date affter paying fees for magnus))

vc314

TF Buzz
I paid the Axis Magnus credit card annual fees with my last statement. I also paid this month total dues too. However I still don't see the option or sms or mail to get the tata cliq voucher. How long after payment of the card fees do we get the voucher?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid the Axis Magnus credit card annual fees with my last statement. I also paid this month total dues too. However I still don't see the option or sms or mail to get the tata cliq voucher. How long after payment of the card fees do we get the voucher?
Just login into this site with your mobile and card details you will get it.

===============
Greetings from Axis Bank Concierge.

This email is with reference to your Welcome/Annual benefit for Magnus Card (Yatra/Tata Cliq voucher).
We are glad to share the link of the Magnus Card voucher issuance portal.

Kindly, sign-in to the link mentioned below with your registered mobile number, to avail the voucher of your choice.
Link - https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com/

Note – The link will be activated after 24-48hrs of your first transaction.

In case of any error, please contact the Dedicated Portal Team on 18002087899 from Monday to Friday - 9:30am to 6:30pm.

It has been our pleasure to assist you. Kindly contact us if you need anything further.

Regards,

Axis Bank Concierge
===============

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge