• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10% off on Fuel using OneCard

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Recharge Fastag (IDFC/ICICI) using Park+ app and use code ONE10 at checkout and pay with OneCard. Maximum Discount is Rs.100 on Fastags, so one can load upto 1000 (min. amount 500). Now use HP pay app and use the fastag balance to pay for fuel.

Screenshot_2024-02-01-01-39-08-41_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169.jpg

Last edited:

vihar

TF Buzz
Recharge Fastag (IDFC/ICICI) using Park+ app and use code ONE10 at checkout and pay with OneCard. Maximum Discount is Rs.100 on Fastags, so one can load upto 1000 (min. amount 500). Now use HP pay app and use the fastag balance to pay for fuel.

Screenshot_2024-02-01-01-39-08-41_2ce8f63d0a1328ab8d9b9557e0727169.jpg
Only fast tag is icici in hp pay app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-11-11-47-09-967_com.drivetrackplusrefuel.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-11-11-47-09-967_com.drivetrackplusrefuel.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 19

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Do we need to just scan the HP Pay QR (non-paytm ) and approve via hppay app? Or does it involve additional steps like sharing mobile no and OTP for the attendant to enter in his POS , Like Indian oil voucher ( which mostly deny citing false reasons due to their inconvenience). And i guess there was another similar way of refueling on IOCL and HP bunks where they could refill using your fastag balance after asking mobile no and OTP. Never used any of these 2. If anyone can share the experience

deep@vie

TF Legend
Do we need to just scan the HP Pay QR (non-paytm ) and approve via hppay app? Or does it involve additional steps like sharing mobile no and OTP for the attendant to enter in his POS , Like Indian oil voucher ( which mostly deny citing false reasons due to their inconvenience). And i guess there was another similar way of refueling on IOCL and HP bunks where they could refill using your fastag balance after asking mobile no and OTP. Never used any of these 2. If anyone can share the experience
I would suggest find a pump where the salesperson at iocl accepts vouchers happily near your residence/office or in the route you travel on daily basis & get it fueled from there only.
You cam find a COCO pump if others are reluctant.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
I would suggest find a pump where the salesperson at iocl accepts vouchers happily near your residence/office or in the route you travel on daily basis & get it fueled from there only.
You cam find a COCO pump if others are reluctant.
Yes i have found 1 who always accept ( still asks me to fill all details on POS myself) but thats slightly off route for me. I have tried other nearby pumps ( including COCO as well) but they have almost everytime denied saying machine not working or not accepted. I was wondering if payment through fastag was more widely/easily accepted as compared to IOCL vouchers.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes i have found 1 who always accept ( still asks me to fill all details on POS myself) but thats slightly off route for me. I have tried other nearby pumps ( including COCO as well) but they have almost everytime denied saying machine not working or not accepted. I was wondering if payment through fastag was more widely/easily accepted as compared to IOCL vouchers.
Try with fastag route as well. I'm lucky I've a pump which is 200m from my residence & they accept voucher happily.