• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on CC billpayment on SBI unipay portal?

Best thing with the SBI Unipay. cc payment with credit upi is successful which is a loophole.
But the payment with legit account debit card is failing.
For the successful cc upi payment. Payment status showing failure but amount is credited well in credit card
For the faild Debit card payment. No transaction/status available. Pta ni kya fook k development ki h inhone.
I just paid my tata neu infinity card bill of 22,300Rs via icici coral rupay on UPI, fortunately, payment done.
You are right, pata nahi kaise kaam kar rahe hain yeh log, debit card ko credit card ki tarah treat kar rahe hain shayad 😂 😂

abhipsab

TF Buzz
Need some advice regarding what to do next. I had paid icici amex credit card using sbi Unipay bbps using Kotak rupay upi cc via bhim upi of Rs.100 on 27th march. The transaction failed on the sbi portal and I dont know how to trace it even. Didnt get a refund for it till now.
Another transaction of Rs.5000 made as a bill payment to icici rupay cc was successful using kotak rupay upi on 1st April via bhim upi but till now the amount is not reflecting in the card. Sbi customer care is absolutely crap and icici asked me to wait till end of day today. But i dont see the amount yet. No idea what to do now.
Please suggest what to do for both these cases.

scn

TF Premier
Need some advice regarding what to do next. I had paid icici amex credit card using sbi Unipay bbps using Kotak rupay upi cc via bhim upi of Rs.100 on 27th march. The transaction failed on the sbi portal and I dont know how to trace it even. Didnt get a refund for it till now.
Another transaction of Rs.5000 made as a bill payment to icici rupay cc was successful using kotak rupay upi on 1st April via bhim upi but till now the amount is not reflecting in the card. Sbi customer care is absolutely crap and icici asked me to wait till end of day today. But i dont see the amount yet. No idea what to do now.
Please suggest what to do for both these cases
On the same boat

scn

TF Premier
Just an update to everyone

Refund received today at day time (8th April, reversal process by merchant on 6th April as seen in credit description) for the debit card failed payment which is done on 21st March

Sidewise: I do the following but it does not matter
  • 3-4 mail to sbi.bbps email id in the gap of 2-3 days, nothing happen as they do not response. Might be they read but not response and process refund directly, who knows
  • Already sync with my bank 5 days and bank told wait for 15 working days in the case of debit card refund.
  • Also try to contact on twitter DM yesterday. Twitter DM provide the ticket ID and social email id so that they forward the complain internally to the concerned department. I forwarded this mail today and social team acknowledged to me and forward the mail to concerned department today internally. However, Refund already available today so I no need to go it further.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried paying my idfc wealth credit card via my sbi bpcl rupay cc on sbi unipay, transaction successful but amount not credited on the idfc credit card. Generally it's instantaneous for idfc. Anyone has the same issue?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I tried paying my idfc wealth credit card via my sbi bpcl rupay cc on sbi unipay, transaction successful but amount not credited on the idfc credit card. Generally it's instantaneous for idfc. Anyone has the same issue?
Bhai jab pta hai transaction failed ho rha hai, toh mat use Karo sbi unipay..

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Trying to pay sbi bill, but it is not able to fetch bill, as it is not yet generated. Can't pay without bill generation?
Tip for SBI, before Paying via Third Party Apps, Click Pay now Option in SBI App and enter the Amount you want to Pay.

If in App Payment option is redirecting you successfully to final Payment Page then You are good to go to Pay same Amount via Third Party Apps.

Now check in SBI App, SBI App Pay Now Option will 100% throw error and In error Message it will show you how much extra you can Pay over and Above last billed Amount
check Vishesh Prabhu's tip