• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on CC billpayment on SBI unipay portal?

Ragul

TF Select
I paid on 26th march. One transaction was successful and other failed. The money credited today for the transaction which was successful. But still waiting for refund of the failed transaction.

I paid on 26th march. One transaction was successful and other failed. The money credited today for the transaction which was successful. But still waiting for refund of the failed transaction.
Yeah. Same scenario here.

mrbean

TF Buzz
I paid on 26th march. One transaction was successful and other failed. The money credited today for the transaction which was successful. But still waiting for refund of the failed transact
In my case a transaction is failed on unipay on 18march ,The sbi initiated the refund on 21march.
After that the refund credited to credit card on 23March.
It totally tooks almost 5-6working days.
I hope the refund will credit on time

mrbean

TF Buzz
Anybody faces issue like transaction is successful but the amount not credited to the credit card and recieved refund
Update: The amount is credited to credit card.
The SBI Unipay initially told that they are unable to trace any transaction.
And suggested to raise chargeback.
I was shocked 😳

Non BBPS Transaction highly risky because the SBI Unipay having lesser responsibility while the BBPS transaction is much more safe and instant