• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

I just got in with niyo global. I literally keep 20 rupees in it the whole year! None of my other cards accepted
Does niyo global has any sort of issuance or annual charges?
i was planning to get one for lounge access and as a forex card.

Operation9343

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm travelling on 17th.I previously used my Amex Plat (cancelled recently) which used to provide access. Currently, I have a Magnus, Atlas, Citi PM, SC Manhattan and an MRCC. Will update here if any of these work

SDK

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm travelling on 17th.I previously used my Amex Plat (cancelled recently) which used to provide access. Currently, I have a Magnus, Atlas, Citi PM, SC Manhattan and an MRCC. Will update here if any of these work
Which are the cards they are accepting i will be travelling on 20 nov

aggarwal

TF Select
I have tried to access 080 lounge on international terminal on 16th Nov. They did not accept Axis magnus, Diners black, SBI platinum. They said only business passengers and priority pass etc accepted.

Infact even in other BLR lounge on international terminal IDFC select credit card, Signature debit card, HDFC rupay were not accepted. Only mAgnus, Diners and IDFC select debit card worked.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have tried to access 080 lounge on international terminal on 16th Nov. They did not accept Axis magnus, Diners black, SBI platinum. They said only business passengers and priority pass etc accepted.

Infact even in other BLR lounge on international terminal IDFC select credit card, Signature debit card, HDFC rupay were not accepted. Only mAgnus, Diners and IDFC select debit card worked.
Yes, don't see 080 international one in dreamfolks web link also.

Anyway, international side, even normal one stays empty. So it doesn't make much difference.