• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

Lucifer311

TF Buzz
I went to the lounge with my parents - I was expecting to use two accesses from PNB Platinum Rupay and perhaps pick up one from Sapphiro Amex. They kinda insisted on one card per visitor, so I threw in my IndusInd Legend.

I've barely used the Legend, so felt a bit guilty for IndusInd -- but having learned they're giving one Platinum Rupay of their own, I applied for it. Will probably use it enough to make up :)
Nice to know that Legend Visa is being accepted again on T1 BLR 080.

srikant

TF Premier
What's the confusion with Legend? From their website, looks like they recently reduced from 2/quarter to 1/quarter. Does that clarify your doubts?

srikant

TF Premier
Yes, Legend worked. Visa.

I'll try to make some spends on the Platinum RuPay to be fair to IndusInd (I guess it's an unconditional benefit, but I like being fair :) ) -- seems to be on the way for delivery now.
Hang on - are there multiple lounges in T1? Maybe I went to a different lounge! ICICI Sapphiro Amex, IndusInd Legend and PNB Rupay Platinum all worked for me. I used each of them for one access for one flyer.

UPDATE: The debits are said to be spends at "BLR LOUNGE DOME" (ICICI), "BLR DOMESTIC" (IndusInd) and "BANGALORE DOMESTIC LOU BANGAL" (PNB).

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Hang on - are there multiple lounges in T1? Maybe I went to a different lounge! ICICI Sapphiro Amex, IndusInd Legend and PNB Rupay Platinum all worked for me. I used each of them for one access for one flyer.

UPDATE: The debits are said to be spends at "BLR LOUNGE DOME" (ICICI), "BLR DOMESTIC" (IndusInd) and "BANGALORE DOMESTIC LOU BANGAL" (PNB).
Yes, if you used the lift to get to the lounge then it’s blr domestic lounge which allows entry on almost all the cards but if you used the escalator to reach the lounge then it’s the more premium 080 lounge which only accepts a very few cards

Lucifer311

TF Buzz

Then It's the Normal Lounge, which accepts almost all the cards.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do 080 accepts Jcb rupay platinum of sbi?
Rupay platinum shows 080 in eligible lounge list? Not sure abt jcb rupay platinum

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Do 080 accepts Jcb rupay platinum of sbi?
Rupay platinum shows 080 in eligible lounge list? Not sure abt jcb rupay platinum
if it shows up on the rupay platinum list then it will work doesn't matter if it's jcb, discover, diners club or anything else because those are just the partners for intl transactions.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
legend worked? which one visa or mastercard?
Weird thing, So Legend and Eazydiner signature both have the same level and access. Earlier the access was there. I used in Jan'23. In November'23, they told me that Eazydiner signature card didn't had complimentary access. Maybe IndusInd added it again.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There are 2x BLR lounges and 2x 080 lounges in T1 - Domestic Terminal. One is near the left hand side near 1-7 gates. The other is between gate 34 & 35 in the large central area.

Had a bad experience with the 080 lounge on ground floor (near gates 34-35). My flight was in the afternoon and since it was a holiday, I reached the airport early. The lounge refused to let me in saying that its only possible to access if we are within the 3 hr departure timeframe. I said I'll swipe twice, again after 2:30hrs but they refused. They demanded 2 different cards for only 15 mins extra time (I was only 15 mins earlier from the 3hr timeframe). They even didnt agree to let me enter now and I shall leave within 3hrs. (boarding starts 40 mins before departure time??? whats the 3hrs before DEPARTURE rule? should be 3 hrs before boarding). Felt like a scam. Someone else was allowed in when they told they know "someone". Weird policies. Even priority pass allows double swipe for extended hours.

hysteriadoc

TF Select
On 19 Feb 2024 accessed the 080 Blr T1 Lounge at Gate 12. We were 5 people. They accepted Amex Platinum Travel, 1 Primary Infinia, 1 Add-on Infinia & 2 Priority Passes (issued on Infinia). Passengers names doesnt matter. Just need boarding passes for stamping & eligible cards. Its a nice lounge. They were also accepting SBI cards, Diners cards & Rupay Platinum cards.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
There are 2x BLR lounges and 2x 080 lounges in T1 - Domestic Terminal. One is near the left hand side near 1-7 gates. The other is between gate 34 & 35 in the large central area.

Had a bad experience with the 080 lounge on ground floor (near gates 34-35). My flight was in the afternoon and since it was a holiday, I reached the airport early. The lounge refused to let me in saying that its only possible to access if we are within the 3 hr departure timeframe. I said I'll swipe twice, again after 2:30hrs but they refused. They demanded 2 different cards for only 15 mins extra time (I was only 15 mins earlier from the 3hr timeframe). They even didnt agree to let me enter now and I shall leave within 3hrs. (boarding starts 40 mins before departure time??? whats the 3hrs before DEPARTURE rule? should be 3 hrs before boarding). Felt like a scam. Someone else was allowed in when they told they know "someone". Weird policies. Even priority pass allows double swipe for extended hours.
Right, went today, saw 4 lounges. These 2 near 34-35 used to be part of international t1, but since all international flights have moved to t2, they have merged domestic and international for t1 and all 4 lounges are active.

Best one is still our old 080 near 1-7.

Srik

TF Neo

All lounges have in their T&C that they will allow only 3 hours before departure time (not that you can spend 3 hours in the lounge). See https://www.prioritypass.com/lounge...hours,Cinema - Separate prayer room available. Some have 2.5hrs and some have 2 hrs.

Sometimes they enforce it, sometimes they don't. Maybe depending on the crowd. But nowadays, they're always checking

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Yes,I think Bangalore airport follows access of lounge 3 hrs before departure rule, 3 hrs before departure is lounge specific rule and this helps them to prevent overcrowding the lounge at Bangalore airport terminal one. Unlike other airport lounges. Earlier they used to allow before 3hrs but in this case people hardly used to swipe again with different card and they also found it difficult to track for extra time used traveller beyond 2hrs. So they came up with this rule and mostly follow this .

Last week, I had the opportunity to visit both 080 lounges at Terminal 1. Since it was a connecting flight, during my return trip, I had more than 4 hours until my next departure. Despite attempting to enter the lounge with over 3 hours remaining, I was allowed inside, and the front desk staff didn't comment anything on the timings.

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
New 080 & BLR lounges opened opposite Gate 34/35 at Blore airport. Old 080 & Blr lounges are opposite Gate 12