• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

sv004

TF Premier
Weird. My DCB and Magnus were both accepted at 080 lounge on 5th Feb 2023. I checked with them about DCB, since they were not accepting DCB earlier. But they mentioned now they have started accepting DCB as well.
I think hes talking about international lounge

insight

TF Ace
Why is there so much contradiction for Card access to this lounge - Dom & Int?

Is there no simple way these 080 admins can keep an UPDATE LIST on a page?

Can we?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Since Niyo Global and SBI follow the visa lounge access program in India, they should admit eligible card holders. But does not seem to be the case with 080 international lounge.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Since Niyo Global and SBI follow the visa lounge access program in India, they should admit eligible card holders. But does not seem to be the case with 080 international lounge.
Even Tata Neu cards follow entire dreamfolks catalogue, but 080 didn't accepted this card.

ronnie147

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So sad for PT holders but being a travel card it should be given access
Little less than that hefty fee for my MRCC is due next month. I am gonna ask for an upgrade to PT while keeping MRCC as companion card. Wish me luck :p
Saw in another thread that they stopped issuing companion card but still will try it out anyway as talking to Amex customer care can heal your soul:giggle:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Little less than that hefty fee for my MRCC is due next month. I am gonna ask for an upgrade to PT while keeping MRCC as companion card. Wish me luck :p
Saw in another thread that they stopped issuing companion card but still will try it out anyway as talking to Amex customer care can heal your soul:giggle:
Mrcc if u do MLY 20k milestone easily u get 2k plus points as well as spend based waiver for fee
Getting value back or making it free from charges is much easy on mrcc
Even I am making profit from gold charge card after fee payment
Applying right strategy for proper usage and reward ratio matters

upnorth85

TF Buzz
not for me at -080 international
they denied PP
Did they swipe the PP and then deny or just by looking at PP they denied? PP benefits vary based on the underlying credit card. If PP membership purchased directly on a paid basis then there are different levels of membership and different benefits. Some PP cards associated with Chase provide access to airport restaurants as well. I traveled in India in January and February and had no problem using both the Domestic and International 080 lounges. I found the domestic 080 lounge so much better and nicer than the 080 International lounge.