• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you swiped dcb add on card before?
As once I swiped it and the transaction at lounge got declined. I swiped primary card first then add on card second and it worked.
I have not swiped add-on individually and tried.. but read somewhere in this forum where a person tried with add-on first and it worked..

Rajeev

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Got access using magnus card and magnus pp. I used it an hour ago, and I don’t see any charges on my card for using PP.

Reactions: ARV

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
080 international - DCB was not accepted, Magnus also not accepted, but the Priority Pass with Magnus was. Wasn't sure if the 8 free guest access that comes with it would be applicable on this lounge and the people there weren't sure either. So went to the BLR international lounge which was next door and both DCB and PP were accepted.

080 international - DCB was not accepted, Magnus also not accepted, but the Priority Pass with Magnus was. Wasn't sure if the 8 free guest access that comes with it would be applicable on this lounge and the people there weren't sure either. So went to the BLR international lounge which was next door and both DCB and PP were accepted.
Weird. My DCB and Magnus were both accepted at 080 lounge on 5th Feb 2023. I checked with them about DCB, since they were not accepting DCB earlier. But they mentioned now they have started accepting DCB as well.