• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I was on the inaugural flight flew from BLR T2.

1. There are 2 lounge in the T2, one is reserved lounge for VVIP's located in between international and domestic departure gate. For normal passengers there is one (temp) after the security check. another one will start above the temp lounge in couple of months.
2. The Aerial distance between the T1 and T2 is 200 meter but there is no direct connectivity in between them. there is shuttle service for T2 from T1 and vice versa located next to T1 departure gate (next to Relay shop) it was free on 1st day.
3. The shuttle covers distance about 2.3KM. a dedicated road in between these terminal.
4. Only star air is operating from T2. from 15th Feb air asia and from 1st March Vistara is going to operate.
Thanks for detailed information. Exactly what I was looking for.

Great that they started one lounge already. BTW, Reserved lounge is not accessible even by priority pass?

Good that shuttle service is there. Hope charges are nominal, if they start charging. Is it private or offered by bial or bmtc?

Mine is air Asia flight only. So mostly transition will be like how i expected.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for detailed information. Exactly what I was looking for.

Great that they started one lounge already. BTW, Reserved lounge is not accessible even by priority pass?

Good that shuttle service is there. Hope charges are nominal, if they start charging. Is it private or offered by bial or bmtc?

Mine is air Asia flight only. So mostly transition will be like how i expected.
Reserved lounge is for Indian VVIPs like President of India, PM etc...
about shuttle dont know who operates.

Attachments

• IMG_20230115_053832.jpg
    IMG_20230115_053832.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20230115_063623.jpg
    IMG_20230115_063623.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 66
  • vlcsnap-2023-01-17-23h21m26s665.png
    vlcsnap-2023-01-17-23h21m26s665.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 67

upnorth85

TF Buzz
A quick question for those who have lounge access through your credit card, doesn't your bank give you a list of lounges that have complementary access? Example for me, my Amex Platinum charge card has a website for lounges accessed directly with the Platinum card and for the complementary Priority Pass membership, they too have a live lounge list. I am wondering if the 080 front desk shoves people to the BLR lounge if they are getting full by just saying your card does not have access to our lounge.

austin360

TF Select
A quick question for those who have lounge access through your credit card, doesn't your bank give you a list of lounges that have complementary access? Example for me, my Amex Platinum charge card has a website for lounges accessed directly with the Platinum card and for the complementary Priority Pass membership, they too have a live lounge list. I am wondering if the 080 front desk shoves people to the BLR lounge if they are getting full by just saying your card does not have access to our lounge.
In short, there is no specific list. Visa shows 080 lounge as part of complimentary lounge access program for all its variants, however only few Visa Signature variants of few banks are accepted. Hence there is always a question of 'which' cards?

The last part of your sentence may be true. They might also be rejecting acceptable cards just to maintain 'exclusivity'.

iNokia

TF Premier
I am sure there is a "entry at lounge discretion" disclaimer somewhere at every lounge and visa/offer.