• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
same account. even credit card number is not changed
After a gap of how many months/years? Was your credit card reissued with the same number or were you asked to restart using the old credit card itself?

How many credit card accounts of ICICI does your CIBIL reflect at the moment? Maybe, there are separate ICICI credit cards which are cumulatively represented by just one ICICI credit card account in your CIBIL?

Thank you @SPS

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After a gap of how many months/years? Was your credit card reissued with the same number or were you asked to restart using the old credit card itself?

How many credit card accounts of ICICI does your CIBIL reflect at the moment? Maybe, there are separate ICICI credit cards which are cumulatively represented by just one ICICI credit card account in your CIBIL?

Thank you @SPS
almost after 2 years. fresh card issued. previous card was concave on right hand side, this time its like a normal card.see pic of previous card.

Attachments

• image_picker4014262093625415159.jpg
    image_picker4014262093625415159.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 172
almost after 2 years. fresh card issued. previous card was concave on right hand side, this time its like a normal card.see pic of previous card.
Dear @SPS
I would suggest you to kindly remove this picture of your old ICICI Diamant Credit Card as the card number is completely visible.
Need your cooperation in the same.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Here is mine :)

Annual feeLimitComment
HDFC Regelia?10.09LPrimary card. Not sure if LTF as I easily cross waiver condition always.
Got upgrade to DCB FYF, will arrive in few days.
Amex MRCC~20001.4LFYF
ICICI Amazon PayLTF8.2L
ICICI PlatinumLTF10LShared limit.
Axis FlipkartLTF1.4L
Axis My Zone5005LMissed LTF offer period :(
Onecard SBMLTF1.1LSecured by FD
Citi Reward10001LGot migrated from Paytm Citi with same limit. Waived off at 30K easy annual spend.
IDFC SelectLTF1.75LWant to upgrade to wealth, but RM is not replying to my email.
BOB PremierLTF2L
IndusInd LegendLTF5L
HSBC Visa PlatinumLTF1.5L
Kotak League PlatinumLTF1.4L
SBI SimplyClick5001.87L
RBL Edition Classic ZomatoLTF3.3L
Yes FinboosterLTF5LDon't know why I took it :-|. Just to avail occasional offer.
Niyo GlobalLTFFD AmountSecured by FD. Just for 0 Forex, I keep it.
AU LITLTF8LHehe, not sure why they gave so high limit :)
Try to call axis customer care and my your myzone LTF. I did the same thing yesterday with my 10 days old myzone card. It took 32 minutes to convince them😂

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try to call axis customer care and my your myzone LTF. I did the same thing yesterday with my 10 days old myzone card. It took 32 minutes to convince them😂
32 min !! Can you please tell me how did you convince them?

Last edited:
32 min !! Can you please tell me how did you convince them?
I called their customer executive that i got info from an agent that the card is LTF, i got to know this when i visited my home branch. I don't want to pay for this card as i have LTF cards from other banks. He told me LTF is not possible but let me try once again, then he transferred my call to his senior as he suggested to have a word with them, the senior also replied the same" sir LTF nahi ho sakta, app 2500 points lelo". Then i took the advantage of my existing relationship to convince them, then he told me to wait for 2 minutes to check with his senior if LTF can be done, then he told me sir LTF can be done now, as you have a old relationship with us.

sv004

TF Premier
Here is mine :)

Annual feeLimitComment
HDFC Regelia?10.09LPrimary card. Not sure if LTF as I easily cross waiver condition always.
Got upgrade to DCB FYF, will arrive in few days.
Amex MRCC~20001.4LFYF
ICICI Amazon PayLTF8.2L
ICICI PlatinumLTF10LShared limit.
Axis FlipkartLTF1.4L
Axis My Zone5005LMissed LTF offer period :(
Onecard SBMLTF1.1LSecured by FD
Citi Reward10001LGot migrated from Paytm Citi with same limit. Waived off at 30K easy annual spend.
IDFC SelectLTF1.75LWant to upgrade to wealth, but RM is not replying to my email.
BOB PremierLTF2L
IndusInd LegendLTF5L
HSBC Visa PlatinumLTF1.5L
Kotak League PlatinumLTF1.4L
SBI SimplyClick5001.87L
RBL Edition Classic ZomatoLTF3.3L
Yes FinboosterLTF5LDon't know why I took it :-|. Just to avail occasional offer.
Niyo GlobalLTFFD AmountSecured by FD. Just for 0 Forex, I keep it.
AU LITLTF8LHehe, not sure why they gave so high limit :)
Why didnt u go for Infinia

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear @SPS
I would suggest you to kindly remove this picture of your old ICICI Diamant Credit Card as the card number is completely visible in it as follows:
5524 1800 0007 1031
Need your cooperation in the same.
Thanks.
Doesnt matter, its old and deactivated card.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why didnt u go for Infinia
I know I could probably get Infinia after doing few escalations or something. But did not go for it because:

1. Based on my spend, I can cover DCB annual fee waiver condition (5L).
2. With Infinia, I would surely need to pay annual fee as my spend would be much less than 10L. So net value return would be actually less even though certain reward factors are higher in Infinia than DCB.
3. Having a Diners Club card in wallet is kinda classic :cool: and only HDFC is the option for that in India.

sv004

TF Premier
I know I could probably get Infinia after doing few escalations or something. But did not go for it because:

1. Based on my spend, I can cover DCB annual fee waiver condition (5L).
2. With Infinia, I would surely need to pay annual fee as my spend would be much less than 10L. So net value return would be actually less even though certain reward factors are higher in Infinia than DCB.
3. Having a Diners Club card in wallet is kinda classic :cool: and only HDFC is the option for that in India.
Yes even i have dcp

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called their customer executive that i got info from an agent that the card is LTF, i got to know this when i visited my home branch. I don't want to pay for this card as i have LTF cards from other banks. He told me LTF is not possible but let me try once again, then he transferred my call to his senior as he suggested to have a word with them, the senior also replied the same" sir LTF nahi ho sakta, app 2500 points lelo". Then i took the advantage of my existing relationship to convince them, then he told me to wait for 2 minutes to check with his senior if LTF can be done, then he told me sir LTF can be done now, as you have a old relationship with us.
Well, I don't have old relationship with them :(..using Flipkart card since 2021 end and savings account only very recently...

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Currently:

Canara - 30K
BoB Select - 50K
Axis Privilege - 50K
Kotak league platinum 60K
HDFC business moneyback - 75K
PNB Rupay platinum - 75K
IDFC classic - 135000
Axis Select - 206000
APay - 250000
AmEx platinum travel - 297000

Tata Neu in process

Most are LTF

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you close MyZone and did fresh application for Magnus or was it upgrade from MyZone to Magnus. I also want to close MyZone and upgrade to Axis Atlas card.
It was upgrade from MyZone to Magnus..they sent a SMS confirmation that old card will get disabled within 45 days..Also I don't see My Zone anymore in netanking/mobile app...