• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
vaibhav111
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About Post areas

• I received a ₹750 voucher through my dad's HDFC MoneyBack card redeemed for Flipkart. How can I track it? Will it show up on the HDFC app for his credit card? Screenshot 2023-11-01 122324.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 123406.png
      Screenshot 2023-11-01 123406.png
      22.8 KB · Views: 23
    Felling happy opened Amex to download statement and another 8k MGM, total 2 x 8k bonus.(can’t track who used my referral have shared on WhatsApp but conversion rate isn’t that great 😅) Whoever used thank you 🙏🏻cause it had from our forum I hope or Amex is giving me free 8k bonus. And I have received playing card any chance I would couple of more boxes of limited edition of Amex playing cards.

Attachments

• IMG_6483.jpeg
      IMG_6483.jpeg
      199.7 KB · Views: 78
    • IMG_6465.jpeg
      IMG_6465.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 78
    SSV
    SSV
    @vaibhav111 , If you have shared the same referral link then only ONE gift box of Playing Cards irrespective of number of approvals..
    How many Amex cards do you currently hold??
    I am happy for you that you are happy to receive the 2*8K points... Enjoy
    vaibhav111
    vaibhav111
    @S S V Realized if I had another Amex cc (only MRCC), would have 2 boxes. MRCC due in Nov, so planned to apply for Amex in Mar 2024. Complete MRCC 2nd year fee waiver and use second Amex Gold charge if needed. Platinum's 4 lakh spend unlikely as spending on Infinia now.
    D₹V
    D₹V
    Maine kia tha, jaldi UPI karo 😜
    Good days of using rupay cc seem to be over soon, most of the merchants are disabling qr code payment via rupay cc
    First IDFC Wealth LE of 1 lakh. No Select LE for a year! With Wealth, 7 months later from 10 lakhs to 11 lakhs
    • Love
    Reactions: plastikman
    P
    pprakash11
    10% ?
    vaibhav111
    akshayhs
    akshayhs
    @pprakash11
    300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    Applied For an Airtel Axis credit card. It offers a 500 Amazon voucher and it FYF, which I decided to take advantage of because I was feeling a bit bored, to be honest.
    Can Postmaster RD can be Paid Online Through Bank Transfer so i don't have to go and stand in Queue.. it 14 digit Account number and can't find IFSC code on my RD Passbook though.. if we can pay using CC then it Added Bonus.
    R
    Rahul098
    Via the ippb app you can't open a new account. You need to go to the post office to open the account once and after opening the digital account you can transfer the funds to your rd
    vaibhav111
    vaibhav111
    @S S V @Rahul098 i have non digital account. Enter all the detail. It throw me a error for enter valid detail. Do have open saving account just to transfer funds to the rd.
    R
    Rahul098
    Yes you have to open a new digital account and the account opening charges for that is ₹175 for this you have to go to the post office it can't be done online after that you will be able to pay the rd.
    My friend applied for an Amex card using my referral link on September 10th. However, he couldn't complete the VKYC process cause he lost his Physical PAN card. He received his PAN card tomorrow, so his application was conditionally approved.but VKYC is still pending. It has been 40 days since the application was approved. Should VKYC be initiated now?
    SSV
    SSV
    Click on the VKYC link and see what happens... How was it approved with out VKYC to start with?
    vaibhav111
    vaibhav111
    @S S V i should i typed conditionally approved.. my bad.
    SSV
    SSV
    @vaibhav111 , no worries.. You should initiate VKYC and see what happens, my guess is that probably the link would have expired, if so contact CS and ask them to provice new VKYC link.. Don't ask for Application status. Ask for VKYC link
    So I hold three ICICI cards: Pay, Platinum, and Coral Rupay. I paid the due amount for Amazon Pay towards the ICICI Platinum card(on 20th Sept). The due date was on the 24th of September, and I made the payment within three days (27th Sep i.e Today) Is there a chance that ICICI Will report this To Cibil? I'm aware it Won't. Paid through Cred.. and it Show Credited in imobile app.
    on 4th sept hdfc bank inquired on my cibil for cc, which i didn't applied and email to priorityhdfc and shared SBI home loan report with them but on email they said it from not credit bureau and it from sbi, gave negative feedback and did shared report from Airtel this time. how do get this resolved as soon as possible.
    P
    Pankhuri
    hey @varun_goel_ know a way of downloading the said CIBIL report? Freecharge only shows it in app and there is no option of dowloading the pdf file, I can only view it.
    varun__goel_
    varun__goel_
    when the cibil report shows up, click on menu, and open in chrome option would be there. After that click print report. Now again go to menu-share- print-save as pdf
    vaibhav111
    vaibhav111
    Yeah install on android phone @Pankhuri on iphone it has no option to take over to any browser
    made a excess payment of 5 lakhs toward hdfc cc, is there any way i can that amount transferred to saving account of hdfc. i did called my rm and he said now Demand Draft would be issued or will be issued by 8th cause that the deadline to close the request. i raise request on 2nd september.
    what a waste of time for those who watched the 4 pm axis campaign, i only watched for a few min only.. did anyone watch till the end?
    hdfc sanchay par anyone have a clue on this insurance.
    Reactions: shubhamosy
    P
    Pavan
    I own It's brother Sanchay PLUS (Minus) my suggestion stay away invest in FD it will give better return
    @S S V your thoughts ! ?
    SSV
    SSV
    Agree
    P
    Pavan
    And paying from credit card ..what i have heard seems very soon IRDA might stope payment of insurance through credit card

Already most of the platform are not supporting credit card
    If you recently have applied for Au zenith and received it, POS transaction isn’t compulsory I was waiting to use so yesterday added zenith on tap and pay on cred and did one transaction on BMS and got received this sms.
    Dear Customer, Congrats! You're eligible for welcome benefit on your AU ZENITH Credit Card XXXX. You'll receive voucher worth Rs.1000 on or before 04-09-23, subject to no txn reversal(s). T&C - AU
    I paid 13,498.55 INR via Amazon Pay, got 2,166 reward points (1,667.45 at 1:1 redemption). Tried Amex rewards, failed. SBI Cashback offered 650 INR. Infinia yielded 16.6% rewards. Paid initial charges for an Amazon Gift Voucher due to Amex issues. I'd appreciate if you have better suggestions Screenshot 2023-08-25 163357.png
    P
    Pavan
    Even am not getting :p please can you explain
    vaibhav111
    vaibhav111
    @Pavan alright my insurance bajaj send me a link to renew and it had amazonpay so i load up 13k voucher and paid 3.25 charges on 13k which is 498 something and then reward point that transaction on smartbuy is 13000÷150×5×5 =2166 - 499= 1668 reward point if calculate on 1:1 ratio when I redeem.
    • Love
    Reactions: Pavan
    G
    gamersgzb
    Ok so you bought Amazon pay voucher using payzapp and then including the charges it costed you 13498 but reward points you got is 2166 on this.. thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…