• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Sapphire Visa Concierge sending link to give full debit card number for airport pickup

telescope

TF Ace

hariselio

TF Premier
Yep, they recently started this. I thought after doing this, there wont be any more manual intervention :(, but no that's not the case. They are very incapable to handle these kind of issues. As of now, i'm very frustrated and looking to escalate based on my experience!

I've shared my experiences in other thread too. I've three cards and every quarter i do travel at least 4 times. Every time when i make second or third booking using different card(even after entering the full card in the so called secure form), they call me later and say you already utilized and not eligible for this quarter. Then i've to explain about three cards and then they will ask full card details again in the call, i've to give those details, otherwise it will be rejected.

When this was happened first time, they told me to associate all three cards with different email ids and phone numbers, then this wont be happening again. Next time onwards, i followed that, still they do this manual process :(.

Now with this secure form validation also they call me to say, its rejected as you already utilized, then same old story like giving card numbers of all three cards...

Anyone has any better experience especially people who uses multiple cards?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I also have 4 BOB Sapphire in Family. I request mostly pickup and request is made from respective card holder's mob no and email, and even name I mention while booking is respective family member's name only !! So I don't face problem as such.
Yep, they recently started this. I thought after doing this, there wont be any more manual intervention :(, but no that's not the case. They are very incapable to handle these kind of issues. As of now, i'm very frustrated and looking to escalate based on my experience!

I've shared my experiences in other thread too. I've three cards and every quarter i do travel at least 4 times. Every time when i make second or third booking using different card(even after entering the full card in the so called secure form), they call me later and say you already utilized and not eligible for this quarter. Then i've to explain about three cards and then they will ask full card details again in the call, i've to give those details, otherwise it will be rejected.

When this was happened first time, they told me to associate all three cards with different email ids and phone numbers, then this wont be happening again. Next time onwards, i followed that, still they do this manual process :(.

Now with this secure form validation also they call me to say, its rejected as you already utilized, then same old story like giving card numbers of all three cards...

Anyone has any better experience especially people who uses multiple cards?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Yes. Driver doesn't give a F.
Yes. I tell in advance to Family Member A to set such an environment, that is conducive. And lastly I board without any issues. :LOL:
I think it is because driver do not verify/care about who is using it.

But my doubt is, if you are using person A's card to book it, the driver will contact on that mobile isn't it? Or you can give alternative mobile also?

hariselio

TF Premier
I also have 4 BOB Sapphire in Family. I request mostly pickup and request is made from respective card holder's mob no and email, and even name I mention while booking is respective family member's name only !! So I don't face problem as such.
I'm doing that way only, but still they come back for manual verification, not sure what was the issue. But first time when i booked, used single contact for all the cards and thats when those people suggested me to use different identify for everything so this issue wont be there in future. So from then i always use different name, number and email. but still they coming back :(