• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many bank accounts do you have and for what purposes?

raghavx

TF Select
I hold following bank accounts

1. ICICI Bank (Savings) - For salary crediting and investments
  2. IDFC First Bank (Savings) - for savings purposes, it gives good rate of interest.
  3. DBS - Idk why I am still holding this.
  4. Paytm Payments Bank - Had opened it long back, not sure why I am holding this too.
  5. Fi.money - For day to day transactions as my primary savings account would get cluttered with few hundred rupees transactions.
  6. Jupiter - Had opened alongside with Fi, thinking to close this.

arjun

TF Select
Which is the best 0 balance account, I don't care if it's digital or physical, I just want for upi payments so my main accounts don't get cluttered

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Which is the best 0 balance account, I don't care if it's digital or physical, I just want for upi payments so my main accounts don't get cluttered
Kotak 811
AU Digital Savings Account
BoB bro/lite
If you are not a customer of ICICI Bank, apply for APay, they offer 0 bal account along with it

shashank08

TF Premier
NSDL Jiffy.. 5.90 paise per month charges.. you get free virtual Rupay Platinum DC which you can use to get upto 100 rupees per month discount on Amazon pay Friday offer for LPG, Electricity bill payment.

By spending 72 rupees per year you can get benefit of 1200 rupees per year..
Can be used for UPI payments..

Process of account opening is completely online.

arjun

TF Select
NSDL Jiffy.. 5.90 paise per month charges.. you get free virtual Rupay Platinum DC which you can use to get upto 100 rupees per month discount on Amazon pay Friday offer for LPG, Electricity bill payment.

Are there any hidden charges?

arjun

TF Select

The card has 300+gst joining fee and 300+gst annual fee on Rupay platinum DC

shashank08

TF Premier
The card has 300+gst joining fee and 300+gst annual fee on Rupay platinum DC
You need to take only virtual card.. virtual card is free.. charges are only if you take physical card..
If you are looking only for UPI then go ahead with virtual rupay platinum DC which is free..
No other hidden charges apart from 5.90 per month..

varun__goel_

TF Legend
You need to take only virtual card.. virtual card is free.. charges are only if you take physical card..
If you are looking only for UPI then go ahead with virtual rupay platinum DC which is free..
No other hidden charges apart from 5.90 per month..
Doesn't NSDL have yearly credit limits?