• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank - Fi Money and Jupiter Hike Service Charges for Savings Accounts from June 1st, 2024

Shraaj

TF Premier
Summary: Federal Bank & Fi Money customers will experience increased service charges from June 1st, 2024. This affects Virtual & Physical Debit Card issuance, account closure, and AMB requirements.

Article: In an email, Federal Bank notified customers of changes in service charges for Federal Bank-Fi Money & Jupiter Accounts. From June 1st, 2024, customers will face revised fees in various banking areas.

Virtual Debit Card Charges: The issuance of a Virtual Debit Card will now cost ₹354 (including GST), an increase from previous pricing.

Physical Debit Card Charges: Customers will be charged a flat fee of ₹399 (including GST) for the issuance and maintenance of Physical Debit Cards. This applies to all account types except Salary Accounts.

Account Closure Charges: Closure of Fi Money accounts after 14 days of creation will cost ₹299 (including GST).. This is applicable to all account variant

Zero Balance Accounts: All accounts, including Standard, Plus, and Infinite, must now maintain a minimum monthly average balance (AMB). Specific requirements have not yet been disclosed. These changes may disappoint customers who opened accounts in early 2021 when fees were lower.

image.png

1714471439113.png
Federal Bank Charges Read it from Page no.9

Attachments

• Service Charges and Fees (With effect from 01st June 2024).pdf
    386.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have
  • Neo (0 Forex),
  • Jupiter (for extra UPI limit if daily limit reached on BHIM/GPay)
  • Fi.

Based on this PDF, I think I should close all 3 before June.

Is there any other DC/account with 0 Forex? I do have RBL World Safari cc.

And UPI daily limit tweak, is that possible on any other card?

Humanbeing

TF Select
Not able to fathom that these Neo banking programs started with zero balance account with no DC or zero other charges to get the users base, but within a span of 3 years, they have changed their T&C 360 degree, especially the banking partner.

I have
  • Neo (0 Forex),
  • Jupiter (for extra UPI limit if daily limit reached on BHIM/GPay)
  • Fi.

Based on this PDF, I think I should close all 3 before June.

Is there any other DC/account with 0 Forex? I do have RBL World Safari cc.

And UPI daily limit tweak, is that possible on any other card?
Why Close Niyo?

tharun

TF Premier
I closed these crap last yeae
I have closed the account in February and Fi cs team told me they closed the account however when I mistakenly add federal Bank to UPI in my new mobile it was linked
Did the same thing happened to you or how did you is the account completely closed or not

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I have closed the account in February and Fi cs team told me they closed the account however when I mistakenly add federal Bank to UPI in my new mobile it was linked
Did the same thing happened to you or how did you is the account completely closed or not
After submitting the request for account closure it takes 21 days to close the account, but if in these 21 days any amount is deposited in the account then your account closure request will be automatically cancelled.

TF Buzz
I was using Fi Debit card primarily for ZERO forex markup. Will it be 1.18% now?

I have RBL World Safari LTF CC for this purpose and for backup Onecard LTF with 1.18% markup.

Should I close Fi?

Also, I have Fi physical debit card, will it be chargeable annually now?