• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
IMG_1080.png
I have been using fountain pens for 5 years now(am 19 now). This is my fountain pen collection.

The Lamy was my first fountain pen, then came the Montblanc 146/LeGrand and at last came the Pelikan M800. I think I am done with buying any more fountain pens. I enjoy and love writing with all three of these.

My favorite inks right now are Pelikan Edelstein Jade, Montblanc Royal Blue and Platinum Forest Black
@Transpointer would be disappointed how everyone remembered Lamy a 20$ pen vs completely ignoring the other two $800 and $1100 pens 😂 Bro said " Tera Ghar isme chala jayenga poora"💀

techt

TF Legend
Lamy safari is definitely the safest bet for newbie. I used to have one.

My favorite brands in affordable range in Pierre cardin & uno max. I don't like the feel of parker at all.

Also you can never go wrong with Reynolds jetter. My most used 4 pens. S pen being the most used one. 🤣
1000016038.jpg
Film Pool GIF

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Transpointer would be disappointed how everyone remembered Lamy a 20$ pen vs completely ignoring the other two $800 and $1100 pens 😂 Bro said " Tera Ghar isme chala jayenga poora"💀
Lol. But I do love all of them equally as all 3 of them have their stories. When I was 14 and earned money for the first time I bought that lamy safari. And I have always wanted a Montblanc because my grandfather always had it and he would tell me that when I was old he would give it to me. But it was with him when he got into a crash so I bought a Montblanc as soon as I had 10k of my own money in my bank. The Pelikan is also a cool pen but I guess it doesn’t have a story to it. But I do love it also.