• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do wallet loads using credit cards like payzapp count towards the 7.5L spend criteria for Infinia?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Title.

I have a regalia gold with 8.5L limit but I'm finding it difficult to hit 7.5L spends in the past 6 months to be eligible for Infinia. I was wondering if I can load up payzapp wallet with 3-4L over 6 months using the card and then transfer it back to my bank account. I know about the 3% fee which I feel is negligible as I do not want to push myself to artificially spend more to hit the limit.
A very different perspective, if you find it difficult to spend 7.5L on regalia then what will you do with Infinia? Infinia is a card meant for high spenders, I don't think you need it in the first place and I am not condescending or pulling your leg in any way, it just my opinion bro.

Every card is not meant for everyone.

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
A very different perspective, if you find it difficult to spend 7.5L on regalia then what will you do with Infinia? Infinia is a card meant for high spenders, I don't think you need it in the first place and I am not condescending or pulling your leg in any way, it just my opinion bro.

Every card is not meant for everyone.
I don’t remember asking if the card is suitable for me or for your unsolicited advice, I will find it more rewarding for my spends which is why I’m trying to get it. It’s not like a centurion that offers negligible benefits apart from status.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I don’t remember asking if the card is suitable for me or for your unsolicited advice, I will find it more rewarding for my spends which is why I’m trying to get it. It’s not like a centurion that offers negligible benefits apart from status.
Ok fair enough. Good luck

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Title.

I have a regalia gold with 8.5L limit but I'm finding it difficult to hit 7.5L spends in the past 6 months to be eligible for Infinia. I was wondering if I can load up payzapp wallet with 3-4L over 6 months using the card and then transfer it back to my bank account. I know about the 3% fee which I feel is negligible as I do not want to push myself to artificially spend more to hit the limit.
Payzapp spends are wallet loads and they won't consider this.
I had a similar situation when I was negotiating with State Head. He said your most of the spends are wallet load. But in my case the card was Regalia first and my counter was RF has very bad reward structure, there is no better way to spend than this..

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
Payzapp spends are wallet loads and they won't consider this.
I had a similar situation when I was negotiating with State Head. He said your most of the spends are wallet load. But in my case the card was Regalia first and my counter was RF has very bad reward structure, there is no better way to spend than this..
did the counter work?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't understand what you mean here? Did they consider them as valid spends or not and did they let you upgrade on it's basis?
No. I didn't receive the upgrade. He said to maintain minimum 20L in savings, so he can request my case as an exception. Then I was not able to reach him. and I am not finding time to reach him through my sources.
Currently, I have Regalia Gold offered as LTF and DCB as FYF which I can choose anytime.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No. I didn't receive the upgrade. He said to maintain minimum 20L in savings, so he can request my case as an exception. Then I was not able to reach him. and I am not finding time to reach him through my sources.
Currently, I have Regalia Gold offered as LTF and DCB as FYF which I can choose anytime.
You have two core Card how's

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
interesting, who was this? i think i’ll also try to contact the same person if we have the same individual.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You have two core Card how's
Bro, I still have Regalia first, not upgraded.
I meant-
I have a pre-approved offer in app for upgrading to Regalia gold.
And the escalation team are offering DCB FYF upgrade.

Just now checked, they have changed the offered upgrade in app to Millennia.

I am not going to upgrade until they provide me Infinia directly.