• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accidentally messed up my credit score, what can I do now ?

Dr.doom

TF Buzz
I belived The iit Bombay story .
Peddled by Rahul Gandhi
Then iit Bombay said it's false news

Yes there might be job crisis because of economic slowdown & lack of manufacturing in India.
But let's see what happens next ..
In future it will improve bro. But would have improved much faster/better if we had better opposition. Rahul/con-gress sucks big time. Just because of their insufficiency bjp gets free hand so don't have to work too hard.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
China is whole different story bro. They are not democracy like us. Wo sab solve kr lenge ya koi dusra income khoj lenge. Haan average Chinese citizens do cry more than us but I'm saying as whole. Atleast they have better basic things
At 17 trillion ..they are more than covered

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In future it will improve bro. But would have improved much faster/better if we had better opposition. Rahul/con-gress sucks big time. Just because of their insufficiency bjp gets free hand so don't have to work too hard.
Haha . We all know what RG but their adviser are to be blamed 🌚

Let's see what happens.
They need to present vision for India not just reservation, freebie etc

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So basically what happened, I was using Paytm last year and got postpaid automatically so I tried it. But later I closed it after returning everything and stopped using Paytm altogether. But after few months I got a call saying I have to clear my dues. So I checked and cleared it. It was something around rs 200.

But later last week I got interested in getting credit card as I saw few friends using it. But I applied and it got rejected. So I checked the reason and found out I've fckd my credit score big time. What can I do about it now ? Can anyone help me out. It's showing 178 days late payment. And current score is 707. Can I get credit card ? Also can that late payment removed from my records anyways?
Get a Secured Credit card and start paying it off every month .

Dr.doom

TF Buzz
Haha . We all know what RG but their adviser are to be blamed 🌚

Let's see what happens.
They need to present vision for India not just reservation, freebie etc
Not advisor, i think he himself is very arrogant. Why can't he see himself anything below pm ? Like we all know what his image is infront of general public. Can't he improve it by becoming cm of any state Congress had won and shown everyone that he is also capable. Like u hear common people say that they are fed up of bjp but don't have any option. Till new party comes to opposition or Rahul tries to learn from his mistakes

Pradumya

TF Premier
You can learn much more about businesses without MBA
Since you are from medical field let me get you something you might get interested

Pick any one from below
1. Fortis healthcare
2. Apollo hospitals

Pick one from below
1. Cipla
2. Dr. Reddy labs

Pick one from below
1. Dr. Lal pathlabs
2. THYROCARE technology

Go slow. Search on YouTube
"company name business model"
"Company name business case study"

Watch minimum 3 videos per company per search.

This will give you more insights about that particular company and industry. No mba focuses on specific business. Mostly generic content is taught in mba.

If you get bored then you may go for banking sector, search for your bank name business model or sbi cards business model.

Banking is one unique sector where debt is crucial part, other such sector is infrastructure and power.

Edit - once you start searching and learning then you may find many paid courses, tips, telegram and what not. YouTube has everything, no need to go anywhere else and depend on anyone.

If you need some good video links, I can DM you.