• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to bank transfer

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Is there any way where we can transfer amount from credit card to bank account without much interest?
Please help and guide.
Cards ?
Visa / rupay
Amount..

Without much is intrest ? There is no intrest but convince fees ..

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Unless and until it's emergency financial need, wallet to bank big transactions should not be done as majority of banks don't consider it for milestones & if some banks still considering then sooner or later they will also exclude this from milestones.

I have seen couple of people using multiple credit cards with no job & surviving by paying bill of each credit card by using other cards wallet to bank transactions. Don't know how long they can continue this.

Financial discipline is must.

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Unless and until it's emergency financial need, wallet to bank big transactions should not be done as majority of banks don't consider it for milestones & if some banks still considering then sooner or later they will also exclude this from milestones.

I have seen couple of people using multiple credit cards with no job & surviving by paying bill of each credit card by using other cards wallet to bank transactions. Don't know how long they can continue this.

Financial discipline is must.
I have a spend based offer. So I'm evaluating the possible ways. Not into regular rotation.

Riya

TF Ace
I don't understand why credit card holders are interested in rotating funds through wallet and some tricks.....
Use cards for the purpose they are intended for.... misuse will first of all lead to massive devaluations (as we have seen in past few months) plus banks are no fools that they don't know what's happening with their cards...
they'll crackdown in hard way when these things will be happening in big quantum

the_collector

TF Premier
I don't understand why credit card holders are interested in rotating funds through wallet and some tricks.....
Use cards for the purpose they are intended for.... misuse will first of all lead to massive devaluations (as we have seen in past few months) plus banks are no fools that they don't know what's happening with their cards...
they'll crackdown in hard way when these things will be happening in big quantum
Yeah I agree but there are specific groups where people post these tricks and a lot of them use them😅

And then when somebody who isn't in the groups ask, they're giving a load of gyaan on how wrong it is.

Btw , I don't agree for rotation unless it's an emergency.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Don't think that your .
Everyone has own circumstances

Cc is a money tool
Who use it wise slay

You use it earn 10% on product
Some might use it to save thier ass someday in case of emergency
Some to cater to financial need
Some might rotate to earn
Some might rotate to give money in business.

It varies.. everyone has personal experiences.and all of them are unique.

Riya

TF Ace
Yeah I agree but there are specific groups where people post these tricks and a lot of them use them😅

And then when somebody who isn't in the groups ask, they're giving a load of gyaan on how wrong it is.

Btw , I don't agree for rotation unless it's an emergency.
why even rotate.... cards openly give the facility to encash the limit with some charges or even bank transfer facility.....
card to wallet and then to bank and then again to card...... ITD is going to come knocking soon for the source of funds in bank accounts

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
why even rotate.... cards openly give the facility to encash the limit with some charges or even bank transfer facility.....
card to wallet and then to bank and then again to card...... ITD is going to come knocking soon for the source of funds in bank accounts
Aapse yeh ummed nhi thi Bhai

When u withdraw from atm

Intrest are charged from day 1 not from day of statement date

the_collector

TF Premier
Well not really.

Firstly a lot more charges via the way you mentioned.
And secondly 0 possibility of getting rewards via that way.

Instead using the wallet option is better in both ways.

Plus ITD won't flag these transactions I suppose? Unless they're an exhorbitant amount.

A lot of people need cash in bank let's say if there salary hasn't come, so they have to resort to this

Riya

TF Ace
Well not really.

Firstly a lot more charges via the way you mentioned.
And secondly 0 possibility of getting rewards via that way.

Instead using the wallet option is better in both ways.

Plus ITD won't flag these transactions I suppose? Unless they're an exhorbitant amount.

A lot of people need cash in bank let's say if there salary hasn't come, so they have to resort to this
I thought we were talking about emergency situations for liquid funds....
otherwise only a dumbhead or a fraudster uses cards for bank transfers

Riya

TF Ace
Aapse yeh ummed nhi thi Bhai

When u withdraw from atm

Intrest are charged from day 1 not from day of statement date
yeah.... but in case of contingencies, one should be ready to bear these charges....
moreover banks are dying these days to provide personal loan based on credit card limit at much lesser interest rate than cards

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yeah.... but in case of contingencies, one should be ready to bear these charges....
moreover banks are dying these days to provide personal loan based on credit card limit at much lesser interest rate than cards
That's why this community is for

Cash withdrawal is absolute no for cc
Pl - what if u need for 2 month
Closing loan is not easy in everybank
Hence rotation helps

Riya

TF Ace
That's why this community is for

Cash withdrawal is absolute no for cc
Pl - what if u need for 2 month
Closing loan is not easy in everybank
Hence rotation helps
Like I just said that every bank is providing personal loans at around 16-18% based on the credit card...
It's a much better option because card payment had to be done next month but the loan can be extended for a pretty longer duration