• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
If I have TataNeu Infinity Rupay (LTF), is it better than devalued Ace (paid)?

Neu Infinity also gives 5% on billpay and recharge, 1.5% on all other spends (Idk the limit per month). Only difference is direct statement cashback vs Neucoins.

falcon007

TF Premier

Neu Infinity also gives 5% on billpay and recharge, 1.5% on all other spends (Idk the limit per month). Only difference is direct statement cashback vs Neucoins.
Seems Infinity LTF is better.

Rs. 33,333 max spend per month to get Max 500 neucoins per month.

Axis Ace requires Rs. 39,333 to be spent to break even.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't know as search type showing as Others. The mentioned both enquiries are unauthiored enquiries without my consent.
sometimes it gets tagged like that on 3rd party apps.. You may be chkg on OneScore or something.. if you directly check on cibil you will be able to see who the entity is

maheshspanicker

TF Premier

If you use Tata Neu, then nothing to think, Neu Infinity is a much better card than Ace, particularly in the devalued version.
Neu Infinity also has a better lounge access program and other benefits, and the Rupay variant can of course be used for UPI payments.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
If you use Tata Neu, then nothing to think, Neu Infinity is a much better card than Ace, particularly in the devalued version.
Neu Infinity also has a better lounge access program and other benefits, and the Rupay variant can of course be used for UPI payments.
okay, I have both Flipkart and Ace, both paid. Will close both and get one axis card like MyZone LTF for offers sake. I am also looking to get Axis IOCL Rupay, but I don't know if I should get it soon or wait for LTF offer..

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I closed my Vistara Gold this month ,
I have Reserve due for renewal in may , and magnus due in oct .
Called their helpline to close reserve , but they are not offering any retention points . Only thing they are requesting to close it in April End .
I have applied for Atlas last week but its still in process .
Lets C . I will keep reserve if they offer me close to 1 lakh points .

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I closed my Vistara Gold this month ,
I have Reserve due for renewal in may , and magnus due in oct .
Called their helpline to close reserve , but they are not offering any retention points . Only thing they are requesting to close it in April End .
I have applied for Atlas last week but its still in process .
Lets C . I will keep reserve if they offer me close to 1 lakh points
best of luck for 1L points