• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

falcon007

TF Premier
I have a Axis Ace CC with meagre limit of 55k (all other cards of other banks have 2L + limits). No limit enhancement offer received since past 6 months and now this devaluation. I am not paying the renewal fee. Will raise a closure request 2 months before renewal. If they offer LTF I might keep it, otherwise they can close it.

Was thinking of applying for LTF Axis My Zone or Axis Neo for the sole purpose of having a Axis CC for sale offers. Any suggestions??
Atleast you have 55k limit
Atleast your renewal is due

I have around 30k limit
Got renewal done a month back
No LE since a year 🫣

Even I was thinking to get MyZone or Neo. But, not now.

bing1309

TF Premier
After this new devaluation, seriously how many of you guys are actually gonna close their cards. I hold 2 cards & i’m not closing any of them. They’re still good to me. Neo & Airtel.
YOU are talking about almost free cards and ltf card. we are into reserve m4b. mb, select, privilege, other cards these mentioned card holders will close. I am going to close before the annual fee is levied on reserve

mailmenow

TF Premier
I have a Axis Ace CC with meagre limit of 55k (all other cards of other banks have 2L + limits). No limit enhancement offer received since past 6 months and now this devaluation. I am not paying the renewal fee. Will raise a closure request 2 months before renewal. If they offer LTF I might keep it, otherwise they can close it.

Was thinking of applying for LTF Axis My Zone or Axis Neo for the sole purpose of having a Axis CC for sale offers. Any suggestions??
You can try ,but they will not convert ace /Airtel card into LIFETIME FREE for 99% sure. I tried my level best to convert in all way but they are not ready to convert it. Instead offering some rewards points only.Else they will close it.

mailmenow

TF Premier

I have been using flipkart Credit card for past 3+ year. Still no limit enhancement offer or pre approved offer on this card. But we get LE and pre-approved easily on MYZONE

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Flipkart and Atlas.

14 days ago, my atlas Rewards were blocked for "business transaction". I submitted proof, but it's been 10 days and all I keep hearing from Axis is they are sorry and they are working on it.

Within 10 days of blocking reward points, the devaluation coming seems little suspicious and pre planned. I am also worried that Axis might take till 20th Apr before they unblock it. I have hit the Plat tier in Atlas and have all M&G and airport transfers benefits at my disposal. I plan to exhaust it all before 20-Apr.

It's massively inconvenient and creates a no-trust situation with the bank. Not to mention of incapable leadership and lack of foresightedness with the bank officials. I get what they want to accomplish, but being a B2C domain company- they'll need to be more careful of rash, thoughtless decisions.

I am keeping both the cards with me. I must admit that Flipkart card is of no use to me, but still, at times, it comes handy. Atlas is still good for some of my transaction but most likely I'll move my 4% reward transaction to Infinia and use Atlas for only 10% category ones. I have 1.17L edge rewards in Atlas.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Then it's good to get MyZone for consistent LEs which can be matched/aggregated across all Cards one is holding..
Exactly. I got LE almost 3 times and pre-approved offer for ace, Indian oil, select, privilege, Aura,etc without using the card. I used MYZONE very rarely. But I used Flipkart card regularly with a spend almost more than 1lakh. But even though no LE or no pre-approved offer. But recently got Airtel with a limit of 1.4lakh and limit equalized.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes, First thing I did in the morning! They insisted me not taking the decision :D I transferred the money to Kotak with 7.2% Savings Account!

1. I have SBI Elite LTF and ICICI Emeralde Metal card for BMS BOGO along with IDFC First Wealth LTF for BOGO from Paytm. Indus EazyDiner LTF for 400 off for two movies!
2. I have ICICI Emeralde Metal + Capitalone Venture X for Unlimited Longue access.

ICICI Emeralde gives 1:1 redemption on Hotels and Flights coupons.
Amex Platinum Travel card for Taj Vouchers and cashback offers.

Only thing I am gonna miss is the Meet and Greet and it has been devalued now with not much benefits!
how did you get sbi elite as LTF. I have the paid one and due for renewal next month. Any chances SBI converts elite into LTF?

You can try ,but they will not convert ace /Airtel card into LIFETIME FREE for 99% sure. I tried my level best to convert in all way but they are not ready to convert it. Instead offering some rewards points only.Else they will close it.
Is Ace even worth to keep without LTF now?? Airtel Axis is still a good card, but there is no USP in Axis Ace after De-valuation.

5% on G-pay utilities payment (Not Very Unique)
Very Limited Lounge Access (Useless)
1.5% Cashback on Offline Spend (Will not pay annual fees just to have this)

mailmenow

TF Premier
Is Ace even worth to keep without LTF now?? Airtel Axis is still a good card, but there is no USP in Axis Ace after De-valuation.

1.5% Cashback on Offline Spend (Will not pay annual fees just to have th

I am not the right person to comment on ace Credit card is worth to keep without LTF. It's purely upon your usage. But I will prefer you Airtel credit card instead of ace. In Airtel you will get 10% on utility bill payment whereas ace gives only 5%.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Yes, First thing I did in the morning! They insisted me not taking the decision :D I transferred the money to Kotak with 7.2% Savings Account!

1. I have SBI Elite LTF and ICICI Emeralde Metal card for BMS BOGO along with IDFC First Wealth LTF for BOGO from Paytm. Indus EazyDiner LTF for 400 off for two movies!
2. I have ICICI Emeralde Metal + Capitalone Venture X for Unlimited Longue access.

ICICI Emeralde gives 1:1 redemption on Hotels and Flights coupons.
Amex Platinum Travel card for Taj Vouchers and cashback offers.

Only thing I am gonna miss is the Meet and Greet and it has been devalued now with not much benefits!
How you got ELITE ltf?

paresh22

TF Ace

Airtel axis gives 500 cashback on utility spend on Airtel app only whereas Ace also gives 500 cashback on utility spend on GPay only.
Airtel axis gives 10% upto 500 on preferred merchants whereas Ace now does not give separately cashback on preferred merchants.
Airtel axis gives 1% cashback on other category whereas ace gives 1.5% on other category.
Both cards are non-LTF cards and have 2L fee reversal criteria.
so it depends on where you are getting more benefit for your usage. Choose that card.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even before the devaluation, I have dropped an email to close my Magnus but didn't followed up as my card renewal is next month. I thought of taking Atlas in its place since Magnus had a good limit of 10L. After the devaluation, sent the email to close without further thoughts.

Today retention team called and explained the 'new' benefits. I told them I can keep it if they can waive off renewal fee. They told no since it is premium card. I laughed out loud and they are embarrassed. So they politely processed the closure and told NOC will be issued in 15 days.