• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way for Hdfc credit card bill payment

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to pay Hdfc credit card bill of around 1 lac. I hold hdfc platinum dc and idfc wealth dc and sbi rupay debit card. I want to know a way of bill payment where i can get some cashback.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get indusind select account for 0MAB if you hold legend credit card. You get free debit card which gives at max 0.93% cashback for 112.5k payment.

b52bomberman

TF Buzz
I paid HDFC CC bill using SBI Unipay (using HDFC Plat DC). Money deducted from HDFC DC but payment failed on SBI side and SBI did not inform me. It does not even show up as failed transaction. Had to pay late fee charge to HDFC.

I really hope SBI closes one day. Pathetic bank.

MrJJ

TF Premier
@MrJJ @the_dark_knight @D₹V @Abhishek012 @VISHESH_BANSAL

Can someone pls confirm if HDFC Platinum card is giving 1% CB for HDFC CC Bill on SBI Unipay.. And does it usually work?
I see a lot of failure complaints in some threads
If transaction successful then you will get 1% cashpoints.

Unspoken Rule of TF Community: If you have doubt about something and you know it's risky then instead of asking others to take the risk, you should lead by example.

knight

TF Ace
If transaction successful then you will get 1% cashpoints.

Unspoken Rule of TF Community: If you have doubt about something and you know it's risky then instead of asking others to take the risk, you should lead by example.
lol. risk le le ke hi yahn pohche hain..
new debit card aaj hi aaya and due date is close islie confirm krna is important.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier