• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Online Advantage Savings account details

sidmanraj

TF Select
I recently opened BOB Online Advantage Savings account details. Have some questions

1. What are the charges of this Savings account?

2. What are the charges of physical debit card?

3. How many virtual debit cards I can get?

4. How can I get free physical passbook?

5. The ifsc code obtained shows invalid. i got ifsc code BARB0DBUOPP. if i use this ifsc code in paytm it shows invalid.

6. What are the charges of virtual debit card?

Tejo

TF Legend
I recently opened BOB Online Advantage Savings account details. Have some questions

5. The ifsc code obtained shows invalid. i got ifsc code BARB0DBUOPP. if i use this ifsc code in paytm it shows invalid.

1. 2. Refer at bob site.

3. All network cards , each one*. I think the cards platinum ones only. For other variant apply at branch.

4. First passbook free, at branch*.

5. Bank Of Baroda Digital Banking Unit Coimbatore BARB0DBUOPP. After vkyc update at core banking, you can transfer the ac to nearby branch.

6. Virtual cards are of zero charges.

sidmanraj

TF Select
1. 2. Refer at bob site.

3. All network cards , each one*. I think the cards platinum ones only. For other variant apply at branch.

4. First passbook free, at branch*.

5. Bank Of Baroda Digital Banking Unit Coimbatore BARB0DBUOPP. After vkyc update at core banking, you can transfer the ac to nearby branch.

6. Virtual cards are of zero charges.
1. Can I get passbook from any branch?

2. I can apply for all virtual card free of cost

3 is transferring account free of cost

4 for coimbatore what is the minimum quarterly balance

James

TF Ace
I just raised my complaint to RBI OMBUDSMAN against Bob for not changing the account variant. Those executives are stupid. They're not accepting that the account variant is a problem.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor

These questions are better asked to bank officials, what's the point putting them here first

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have some queries regarding current scenario of BOB Advantage SBA :

1. Is there an option to get only virtual debit card ? If 'yes' , Is it free, and when to apply for the same ?
2. My location doesn't have a BoB branch, how do I know which branch is rural/urban if I get to chose a branch while application?