• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I use my wife's swiggy credit card on my phone?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys.
My wife has a swiggy credit card. I want to know if she will get cashback if the card is used on the swiggy app on my phone or is it linked to each user's account?

Also, this card was her first HDFC card and a 1500 Amazon Pay gift voucher was promised on successful card approval. After how many months do we receive this voucher and what is the mode of delivery?

Thanks!

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Hello guys.
My wife has a swiggy credit card. I want to know if she will get cashback if the card is used on the swiggy app on my phone or is it linked to each user's account?

Also, this card was her first HDFC card and a 1500 Amazon Pay gift voucher was promised on successful card approval. After how many months do we receive this voucher and what is the mode of delivery?

Thanks!
Yes
After 90 days
Email

helloworld

TF Legend
the following is applicable to Swiggy or AmznPay or Flipkart or any co-brand cards..

- freely use the card wherever you like it (know the difference between personal and commercial, that's it) and cashback credit to original account where it linked (card, or swiggy account or Amzn account) as per the card feature.