• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Database Creation

srikbs8095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
not showing up for me either. I think you might have signed up for beta at the very early stage. anyways let us know if this app works the way they advertised it.
I tried it just now. Their OTP login is broken. either they are defunct or under maintenance. Last time I tried it, it was surface-level accurate. Complicated calculations such as milestone benefits and others were not really taken into account. Even caps were not taken into account. That is where this community can be helpful.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Hi TFCians,

While creating the Creditpedia application, the most challenging aspect we encountered was gathering credit card data. We have realized that it's not feasible to collect such a vast amount of data within a short period. However, we can achieve this with your help.

We aim to establish a group of individuals who can input credit card data into a Google Sheet. Although entering data may be challenging for those with limited knowledge of credit cards, it can be both easy and enjoyable for those well-versed in credit cards.

Example:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 9.15.23 AM.png

If you are interested, please DM me.

What you'll receive:
  1. Access to credit card data entered by other members.
  2. One year of ad-free TFC experience (with a contributor badge).
  3. One year of RML access (you must complete the RML verification process).
Thanks
Team TFC
Happy to help. Let me know the next steps.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I tried it just now. Their OTP login is broken. either they are defunct or under maintenance. Last time I tried it, it was surface-level accurate. Complicated calculations such as milestone benefits and others were not really taken into account. Even caps were not taken into account. That is where this community can be helpful.
tbh a google sheet can do most of what this app wanted to achieve.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Not working for me too
probably start up is in shutting down phase or pivoting. So they have stopped allowing new users to install. Since I used this app sometime back, I am allowed to download it again. Kinda suggests that it is later instead of former.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I was one of the Multiply.club app beta testers. The algorithm is haywire was suggesting me my existing cards (all three of them) also it's calculation of my income was 10x and so was spends based rewards calculations 😅 uninstalled the next instant though got a call from their product team, shared my feedback for free and how the app sucks in it's current avatar.