• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero balance account with good debit card insurance.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Anurag

TF Buzz
I'm looking for a zero balance maintenance savings account with a debit card offering superior insurance benefits compared to others.
Is it worthwhile to have a zero balance account focusing the free insurance?
Also, please recommend a credit card (preferably easy to obtain, not premium) that provides substantial insurance benefits so I won't need to apply for a savings account.

Yeah, there are lots of options for term, life, and accidental insurance. I'm also interested in suggestions for debit/credit insurances. There's nothing wrong with having free insurance.
Edit - how's the AU zero balance account platinum debit card for this?

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm looking for a zero balance maintenance savings account with a debit card offering superior insurance benefits compared to others.
Is it worthwhile to have a zero balance account focusing the free insurance?
Also, please recommend a credit card (preferably easy to obtain, not premium) that provides substantial insurance benefits so I won't need to apply for a savings account.

Yeah, there are lots of options for term, life, and accidental insurance. I'm also interested in suggestions for debit/credit insurances. There's nothing wrong with having free insurance.
Term insurance u can get for 600-1000 rs p/m for 50-70lakh .

Dc insurance depends on purchase through online / card swipe in last quarter upto 5k or more .
Better to be secure.bcz u don't want to swipe per quarter & think about dying next quarter.

For insurance . Hdfc saving max is one such account- ( 25k ) free dc
Magnus cc have medical benefits
Sbi have health related cards

Anurag

TF Buzz
Term insurance u can get for 600-1000 rs p/m for 50-70lakh .

Dc insurance depends on purchase through online / card swipe in last quarter upto 5k or more .
Better to be secure.bcz u don't want to swipe per quarter & think about dying next quarter.

For insurance . Hdfc saving max is one such account- ( 25k ) free dc
Magnus cc have medical benefits
Sbi have health related cards
Is it necessary to hv 5k plus spend?
Also i m focussing on accidental insurance

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't know much details, but you can research idfc wealth DC for your needs

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.