• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES BANK PREMIA CC LTF

Aliv

TF Buzz
Hi All,
Today I got a call from Yes bank representative for LTF offer for their CC. When I started applying in their portal the surrogate method did not work and eventually, I ended up choosing Payslip method. But ultimately it showed a higher variant card i.e PREMIA and it was showing that 999 will be a joining fee but according to the bank person, it will be free for those who have a higher than 50k salary. So I applied and completed the VKYC. Has anyone faced a similar issue or should I activate it after receiving it? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks.

I got this message from a YB rep:
"Yes Premia LTF offer for people having Yes premia account both primary and secondary and maintaining 10 lakhs balance in CASA and or FD".
I didn't try to decode his english but here it is if this helps you in anyway.

zaid_2913

TF Premier
Hi All,
Today I got a call from Yes bank representative for LTF offer for their CC. When I started applying in their portal the surrogate method did not work and eventually, I ended up choosing Payslip method. But ultimately it showed a higher variant card i.e PREMIA and it was showing that 999 will be a joining fee but according to the bank person, it will be free for those who have a higher than 50k salary. So I applied and completed the VKYC. Has anyone faced a similar issue or should I activate it after receiving it? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks.
I faced similar issue with yes premia, They told LTF but after receiving the card they denied. Worst customer service and Limit will be very low compared to other existing cards.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I have this card from the last several years as an Ltf. No real benefit other than lounge access. Pretty had reward rate and stringent conditions on redemptions etc.

If you have other premium cards then skip this one, if you don't have other cards, you can apply for this one.

nadeem

TF Select
I faced similar issue with yes premia, They told LTF but after receiving the card they denied. Worst customer service and Limit will be very low compared to other existing cards.
Exactly same thing happened with me. Received the card recently & charges mentioned in welcome kit.

Is that enough if I don't use this card & its deactivated after 30 days OR report this to RBI Ombudsman?

Aliv

TF Buzz
First of all I did not activate this card. I got the card delivery and immediately called their CC care and they confirmed that this card is chargable. The next thing I did in same call only I put a request for closure. and my card closed withing 3 4 days. I avoided being charged.