• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank CC miss selling

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

I had applied for the Yes Bank Credit Card through channel partner who gave me false assurance of life time free card and gave me paid on.

Now I want to understand few things:

1. If i dont activate my card in 30 days at all will I get to pay up the fees for it?

2. bank customer support team has said it was legitimate method to procure card so fees is legitimate i am liable to pay it up. what can i do against that?

3. Will RBI obusmend portal help in my case to recover fees if i pay it up in order to prevent cibil

nadeem

TF Select
I received yes bank premia credit card after the sales person said its LTF card. However in welcome kit its mentioned as ₹999 joining fee(waived if spent 20k in 30days) & annual fee ₹999(waived if spent 20L).
I immediately checked with customer care & they said it's not an unconditional LTF card.

Is that enough if I don't use this card & its deactivated after 30 days OR report this to RBI Ombudsman?

saucy

TF Ace
As per the pata above, not activating the card should be enough.
From personal experience - can confirm that the fees was charged.on the credit card itself, and happened only after i made a txn and activated the card

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I received yes bank premia credit card after the sales person said its LTF card. However in welcome kit its mentioned as ₹999 joining fee(waived if spent 20k in 30days) & annual fee ₹999(waived if spent 20L).
I immediately checked with customer care & they said it's not an unconditional LTF card.

Is that enough if I don't use this card & its deactivated after 30 days OR report this to RBI Ombudsman?
I explained in many posts, Yes Bank not issuing any LTF cards, Only executives giving false information. Even i fell in this trap. Even if you have the proof they will deny unless you have the offical confirmation from bank itself.