• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong information in cibil score

Bob78900

TF Premier
Yesterday i checked my cibil score and i found there are multiple addresses linked which are not mine. Also i found inappropriate emails linked. I raised a complaint regarding this. Does anyone here also faced same situation?

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They're usually not wrong, it is reported same information given by lender for whom u have given information. Cibil can't correct. Kindly email ur lender. If u have any joint accounts, multiple emails or addresses easily pop up.

Bob78900

TF Premier
They're usually not wrong, it is reported same information given by lender for whom u have given information. Cibil can't correct. Kindly email ur lender. If u have any joint accounts, multiple emails or addresses easily pop up.
No everywhere i give only my permanent residence and my office address. I never give any other address.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Check dates and lender names or inquiries done on same days.

I've had this from SBI, specifically speaking some idiotic sales people in mall, who to save their time entered random information in their "internal terminal" and as usual, to check CIBIL that internal terminal sent auto inquiry.

It was clearly not so internal. Not only that introduced one completely random address but also 2 terrible inquiries done on same day by SBI in Jan of 2021. That damaged my CIBIL quite a bit, as the application was also rejected at that time :mad:

I'm very careful now, I'm extremely averse to giving my PAN number to random sales people from CC issuers. People don't realise this but these guys need only this number to send inquiry. Address and other stuff they enter anything random at their convenience to hit targets.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Check dates and lender names or inquiries done on same days.

I've had this from SBI, specifically speaking some idiotic sales people in mall, who to save their time entered random information in their "internal terminal" and as usual, to check CIBIL that internal terminal sent auto inquiry.

It was clearly not so internal. Not only that introduced one completely random address but also 2 terrible inquiries done on same day by SBI in Jan of 2021. That damaged my CIBIL quite a bit, as the application was also rejected at that time :mad:

I'm very careful now, I'm extremely averse to giving my PAN number to random sales people from CC issuers. People don't realise this but these guys need only this number to send inquiry. Address and other stuff they enter anything random at their convenience to hit targets.
I guess same happened with me they entered random address for their own convenience.