• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will IDFC Vistara card give milestone benefits on rent payment?

mojai

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I’m really confused whether IDFC Vistara card will give milestone benefits on rent payment? Also, do SBI and Axis Vistara cards give milestone benefits on rent payment?

Let me know please. Planning to take anyone of these and will reach milestone primarily from rent.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi everyone,

I’m really confused whether IDFC Vistara card will give milestone benefits on rent payment? Also, do SBI and Axis Vistara cards give milestone benefits on rent payment?

Let me know please. Planning to take anyone of these and will reach milestone primarily from rent.
Yes they will u get 3x points plus counted for milestone although they charge 1% plus gst. But other banks they charge no points nor is it calculated to milestone. This at least gives but other super premium does not give only other is SC Ultimate which gives points and counts milestone .

ALOAK

TF Ace
Isn't IDFC too charges for Rent Payment?
Yes they do charge 1%plus gst. But they give points 3x if you make payment 25k and above. Else 1x I believe. Only bank which gives points for rent payment earlier it was under 10x later when other banks devalued and removed from milestone and points this idfc devalued it for 3x. Better than nothing and also counts towards milestone

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Yes they do charge 1%plus gst. But they give points 3x if you make payment 25k and above. Else 1x I believe. Only bank which gives points for rent payment earlier it was under 10x later when other banks devalued and removed from milestone and points this idfc devalued it for 3x. Better than nothing and also counts towards milestone
Yeah !! Same for SBI Vistara Prime as well, so was thinking whether to actually get IDFC Vistara or not 😮

Here in the attachment it shows 3x foe rent and property payments
This thread talks about IDFC Vistara and your reply lists the T&Cs for other cards. I'm considering getting IDFC Vistara or SBI Club Vistara Prime (or SBI Club Vistara) ONLY for rent payments.

I want to confirm as of today (as the T&Cs for this section are quite volatile):
1. If rent payments are eligible for the CV rewards (clarified that rent earns 1 CV point per ₹200 spend on IDFC, but nothing about Vistara) AND mainly, if they are eligible for being counted towards milestone spends.
2. What platform do you use for rent payments? Is it card specific or agnostic? What charges will I encounter for a rent payment?

For reference, my yearly rental spends would be in the range of ₹5-6 lac.