Which YouTuber is Mr. Maheswari ji talking about ?

AsB

Things got escalated. Situation is more dangerous than I thought Dear all, please stay safe from such fraudsters like Vivek Bindra, Dev Gandhi, etc.

@Abhishek012 Please post it in Desi Dime as well.

P B R G

My friend persuaded me to join one such MLM company in the past (6-7 years ago) and I know the ground situation how these type of companies work. Indeed these are scams.

Mr. Vivek Bindra is definitely engaging in questionable practices here. Why is he asking people to sell a product to get a refund?
By the way, Mr. Maheshwari is also charging a significant amount for consultancy. Anyway, he can charge whatever he wants to. He is not asking anyone to resell his course, but again, fair pricing is essential.

Reactions: AsB

CD.

AsB

Mr. Vivek Bindra is definitely engaging in questionable practices here. Why is he asking people to sell a product to get a refund?
By the way, Mr. Maheshwari is also charging a significant amount for consultancy. Anyway, he can charge whatever he wants to. He is not asking anyone to resell his course, but again, fair pricing is essential.
Charges are okay, but the product should br legal, right