• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which YouTuber is Mr. Maheswari ji talking about ?

AsB

TF Ace

Things got escalated. Situation is more dangerous than I thought Dear all, please stay safe from such fraudsters like Vivek Bindra, Dev Gandhi, etc.

@Abhishek012 Please post it in Desi Dime as well.

P B R G

TF Ace
My friend persuaded me to join one such MLM company in the past (6-7 years ago) and I know the ground situation how these type of companies work. Indeed these are scams.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Mr. Vivek Bindra is definitely engaging in questionable practices here. Why is he asking people to sell a product to get a refund?
By the way, Mr. Maheshwari is also charging a significant amount for consultancy. Anyway, he can charge whatever he wants to. He is not asking anyone to resell his course, but again, fair pricing is essential.

Reactions: AsB

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

AsB

TF Ace
Mr. Vivek Bindra is definitely engaging in questionable practices here. Why is he asking people to sell a product to get a refund?
By the way, Mr. Maheshwari is also charging a significant amount for consultancy. Anyway, he can charge whatever he wants to. He is not asking anyone to resell his course, but again, fair pricing is essential.
Charges are okay, but the product should br legal, right