• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the best card for International Lounge Access: HDFC Bank Regalia or Millenia?

DrShimon

TF Buzz
i have millenia cc. and also sbi vistara prime + its priority pass. i do international travel so need international lounges. should i upgrade to regalia or hold on to the same ? as regalia has low markup and more int lounge than sbi card prime. kindly help me to make a decision that what would be best.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i have millenia cc. and also sbi vistara prime + its priority pass. i do international travel so need international lounges. should i upgrade to regalia or hold on to the same ? as regalia has low markup and more int lounge than sbi card prime. kindly help me to make a decision that what would be best.
Yes. Regalia is the cheapest card that provides International Lounge w/ Priority Pass - which can be made LTF.
regarding the markup fee - I would suggest you use Niyo Global Card if your spending is less or occasionally.