• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the best bank to open a savings account and get a pre-approved credit card offer

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
I will be turning 18 in a few months, can you please suggest some good banks that I can open an account with to get preapproved for a credit card, I am ready to maintain a MAB of 25K, Do suggest me some of the places where I can get started

Rohan

TF Premier
Pre-approved offers are totally depends on your transactions, bank relationship and credit report (Some cases not required) but you can go with this savings accounts.

1. HDFC Regular Savings Account (Try to maintain 25K).
2. ICICI Savings Account.
3. Axis Easy Access or Liberty Digital.
4. Kotak 811.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Pre-approved offers are totally depends on your transactions, bank relationship and credit report (Some cases not required) but you can go with this savings accounts.

1. HDFC Regular Savings Account (Try to maintain 25K).
2. ICICI Savings Account.
3. Axis Easy Access or Liberty Digital.
4. Kotak 811.
Why not Savings Max?

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First of all, get a secured credit card as soon as you turn 18. It would be the best way to generate cibil. Secondly I don’t think ICICI and HDFC give pre approved card below the age of 21. Don’t know about Kotak. Axis would be the best option in my opinion.

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
First of all, get a secured credit card as soon as you turn 18. It would be the best way to generate cibil. Secondly I don’t think ICICI and HDFC give pre approved card below the age of 21. Don’t know about Kotak. Axis would be the best option in my opinion.
Can you suggest to me some of the good secured cards