• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is better Amex MRCC/ Std Chartered Ultimate/ HDFC Infinia with 10lac Fixed Deposit?????

Kanna

TF Buzz
Which is better Amex MRCC/ Std Chartered Ultimate/ HDFC Infinia with 10lac Fixed Deposit?????
Totally depends on your usage, would be great if you can specify your spending pattern/requirement.

Unlike Amex MRCC, SC Ultimate and Infinia are the super premium offerings from the respective banks.

Amex MRCC:
Joining fee : 1000 (4000 MR points)
Renewal fee : 4500 (waived if total spends > 1.5L)
Approval chances : 6L ITR salaried or self-employed
Note : You should be in serviceable area.

SC Ultimate:
Joining fee : 5000 (6000 points)
Renewal fee : 5000
Approval chances : No where mentioned about minimum ITR, but expects stable income like salaried or need to submit proof of business continuity for self employed.
Review : https://www.technofino.in/standard-chartered-ultimate-credit-card-review/

HDFC Infinia:
Based on the question, I believe you're going to open an FD to get the card as secured one, please keep in mind that if FD is closed your credit card might close as well and IMO just to get the card opening an FD isn't advisable unless you think that rewards from this card will outweigh your FD investment.
Review : https://www.technofino.in/hdfc-infinia-credit-card-metal-edition-review/

Note : Above joining and renewal fee attracts GST too, feel free to correct if above information is outdated or incorrect🙂.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Totally depends on your usage, would be great if you can specify your spending pattern/requirement.

Unlike Amex MRCC, SC Ultimate and Infinia are the super premium offerings from the respective banks.

Amex MRCC:
Joining fee : 1000 (4000 MR points)
Renewal fee : 4500 (waived if total spends > 1.5L)
Approval chances : 6L ITR salaried or self-employed
Note : You should be in serviceable area.

SC Ultimate:
Joining fee : 5000 (6000 points)
Renewal fee : 5000
Approval chances : No where mentioned about minimum ITR, but expects stable income like salaried or need to submit proof of business continuity for self employed.
Review : https://www.technofino.in/standard-chartered-ultimate-credit-card-review/

HDFC Infinia:
Based on the question, I believe you're going to open an FD to get the card as secured one, please keep in mind that if FD is closed your credit card might close as well and IMO just to get the card opening an FD isn't advisable unless you think that rewards from this card will outweigh your FD investment.
Review : https://www.technofino.in/hdfc-infinia-credit-card-metal-edition-review/

Note : Above joining and renewal fee attracts GST too, feel free to correct if above information is outdated or incorrect🙂.
Well explained.. i also think anyone should do FD just for credit cards, If you already have a FD then its ok to take advantage by getting a credit card against it.. If you want to create FD just for card then i think you should go for Axis Magnus, as its better than Infinia (if we convert in miles) & also the floor limit of card is just 3 lakh. So, you can invest rest money in good place for better returns.

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can we get magnus with FD ,
What amount and What is the procedure .
I have two axis cards already , applied for magnus once on card to card vasis but got rejected .

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have two axis cards already , applied for magnus once on card to card vasis but got rejected .
when did you get your last card? what are the other cards? what is your agg limit?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ask in branch bro.. i know that that base limit of that card is 3 lakh so maybe they will give you that card on that amount.. You can also try applying directly from there website, just select self employed with 18 lakh income per annum, you can get approved from there with any documentation.. Try your luck..