• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which HSBC card to apply

Enthusiast

TF Premier
i am looking to have a HSBC card to use during deals in E-commerce sites. All 4 cards have nil joining fees and only 1 card have annual fee, which is cashback card. So, please suggest me which card i should apply?
I don't have any relationship with HSBC before...

I would say HSBC Cashback. If you apply through CashKaro you get 2000 rewards. And you will get 250 & 1000 (on spending 10k within 1st 30 days. So basically this card becomes free for 3 years. Also. 10% cashback is best and even 1.5% cashback is good. Later if you don’t find it useful downgrade to Platinum. Also, you get benefits like lounge access & card specific offers.

doomlord

TF Select
I would say HSBC Cashback. If you apply through CashKaro you get 2000 rewards. And you will get 250 & 1000 (on spending 10k within 1st 30 days. So basically this card becomes free for 3 years. Also. 10% cashback is best and even 1.5% cashback is good. Later if you don’t find it useful downgrade to Platinum. Also, you get benefits like lounge access & card specific offers.
250 for vkyc is still running?

cardenthu09

TF Buzz
What's the value of cashkaro rewards and their use case?