• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which CC to apply from the mentioned cards?

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I have Pre-approved Cc offers from SBI, AXIS,ICICI & Bajaj RBL card -

SBI Prime (3k+GST) , SBI elite (5K+GST) - First Year fee is getting Compensated in the form of Gift cards
Axis Neo & Ace - Pretty bad experience. Recently applied for Magnus was delivered Axis select
ICICI Signature cards
Bajaj Platinum choice RBL Bank with 48days free cash withdrawal

My portfolio is currently mix of Entry Level & Premium Cards at the movement. Is it worth applying for any mentioned cards? I was particulary interested in SBI elite? Any thoughts

Reactions: AsB

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

SBI Prime (3k+GST) , SBI elite (5K+GST) - First Year fee is getting Compensated in the form of Gift cards
Axis Neo & Ace - Pretty bad experience. Recently applied for Magnus was delivered Axis select
ICICI Signature cards

My portfolio is currently mix of Entry Level & Premium Cards at the movement. Is it worth applying for any mentioned cards? I was particulary interested in SBI elite? Any thoughts
How did you get pre approved offer from sbi 🧐

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier

ICICI Signature cards

Can Apply For SBI Prime If Can Spend More Than 2.8L In Year Or Elite If More Than 10L

Axis Ace/Flipkart Axis Is A Good To Have... With One Premium Card

ICICI Any Card (Just For Amazon/Flipkart Offers Only)

Bajaj SuperCard : Don't Apply

rjsudeep

TF Premier
From sb account?
Nope, from the SBI Card app. I don't have an SB account with them. I also keep getting mails regularly.

Just a few weeks back, they were calling constantly to take the pre-approved prime or elite. I refused as I didnt want to exhaust my quota of 3 cards. This was before the Cashback card announcement. Now I'm hoping to get the cashback card at the very least.

Even now when I open my SBI Card app, it shows PRIME, ELITE and SimplySAVE as pre-approved. Though I already have one SimplySAVE and one SimplyCLICK already.

AsB

TF Ace
Even I keep getting pre-approved offers from SBI from time to time, but they aren't LTF and have high fees.
Same here. I got a call from Credit Card section of my branch, she asked me to come to the branch, as I had pre-approved offer, but no LTF. When i went there, she checked some details, and said that I can instantly get Pulse, Prime SimplyClick & Save. I didn't have any interest in credit cards back then