• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which banks offer Credit cards to its NTB Car Loan Customer?

pradeepG

TF Premier
Which all banks offer Pre-approved Credit cards to its NTB Car Loan Only Customer?
With no previous Relationship.
Looking to avail car loan with any bank with low processing fee and offers Credit cards (obviously after some time, not simultaneously issuing)

Tejo

TF Legend
Which all banks offer Pre-approved Credit cards to its NTB Car Loan Only Customer?
Looking to avail car loan with any bank with low processing fee and offers Credit cards (obviously after some time, not simultaneously issuing)
HDFC - 100%

SBI, Kotak 99.9%

IDFC, Axis, ICICI, Bob 90%

Also I heard Pnb home loan users were offered cc without documentation.

redcarpet

TF Premier
HDFC - 100%

SBI, Kotak 99.9%

IDFC, Axis, ICICI, Bob 90%

Also I heard Pnb home loan users were offered cc without documentation.
What loan amt will get me Infinia Metal LTF, Magnus LTF, any of SBI cc LTF?
Any threads showing personal experiences of above (Even lower variants are fine)

Tejo

TF Legend
What loan amt will get me Infinia Metal LTF, Magnus LTF, any of SBI cc LTF?
Any threads showing personal experiences of above (Even lower variants are fine)
If you want infinia, magnus, aurum, eterna .... you should take business loan in crores 😅

You can hope for cards like millenia, cashback, flipkart cards.

If you just taking loan for cc, don't take because while paying interest you will think why I'm paying.

Just take a variant and maintain balance and transactions using the debit. If cibil fine you will get pre-apprpved credit card.

Hdfc online applications have an option to upload bank statement.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Confirm it but In iDfc they even offer , to updagde your account to premium one if u avail car loan .

Tejo

TF Legend
not sure if it pre approved cause one of my family member is in a situation for a car loans. through netbanking i did check for auto loans but it need to check for cibil so i didn't went further. did you check for yourself?
That type of offers are pre-approved only. It's secured-loan*

Mostly will be approved after applying except in case cibil score is bad.

But there will be cibil enquiry.