• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which all mile programs have their own shopping website similar to "Accor Limitless Experiences", "Mariott Bonvoy Shop", etc.?

Itsrajeev

TF Buzz
Can we make a list of all the online websites where we can shop using our points?

I have found two websites so far:

1. Accor Limitless Experiences: https://limitlessexperiences.accor.com/
2. Marriot Bonvoy Shop: https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/redeem/shopping.mi

Also, if anyone has shopped on these websites, do share your experiences.
bro have u tried any shopping site using miles?? plz guide and suggest me which 1 is best option to buy an iphone or go pro camera from airmiles

Bibind

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
going to buy go pro from accor ..will share my experience
Yeah... do share here... are you planning to import here in India or anyother country... heard we have around 30-35% of custom duty in india... around 5% in dubai and 0% in US... this is wat i heard... buy i'm not sure.... and these % might differ from product to product. I'm also thinking to get S23 Ultra... just wanna know more abt the custom duty of different countries...

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah... do share here... are you planning to import here in India or anyother country... heard we have around 30-35% of custom duty in india... around 5% in dubai and 0% in US... this is wat i heard... buy i'm not sure.... and these % might differ from product to product. I'm also thinking to get S23 Ultra... just wanna know more abt the custom duty of different countries...
Nearly all programs have a a few ways to redeem from products, events, experiences, cruises, etc. Usually at poor value to get products unless it's like luxury items, events or experiences where the value is more subjective. Specially luxury items which are overpriced for what they are.

Don't even try customs here, I guarantee you'll get slapped with 50% of the retail cost in fees possibly more. I tend to import a lot of things and it wanders between 45%-75% for small trinkets, gadgets, electronic components, etc.
When shipped via slow mail like national posts it's more likely to no go thru customs depending on the item specially smaller things but also higher risk to be lost specially when uninsured and when insured obviously the value is declared in the package and used in customs. All couriers like DHL, ARAMCO, etc will go through customs.

Last edited:

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nearly all programs have a a few ways to redeem from products, events, experiences, cruises, etc. Usually at poor value to get products unless it's like luxury items, events or experiences where the value is more subjective. Specially luxury items which are overpriced for what they are.

Don't even try customs here, I guarantee you'll get slapped with 50% of the retail cost in fees possibly more. I tend to import a lot of things and it wanders between 45%-75% for small trinkets, gadgets, electronic components, etc.
When shipped via slow mail like national posts it's more likely to no go thru customs depending on the item specially smaller things but also higher risk to be lost specially when uninsured and when insured obviously the value is declared in the package and used in customs. All couriers like DHL, ARAMCO, etc will go through customs.
Google says that import fees for phones is 22%, how is it that you have to pay 45%?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me they are asking for 77% import fees saying it is being sent to a person. Although it is sent from accor limitless experience with points
Welcome to India, import rates are exorbitant for everything.

If B2B you could pass it under the rates you had mentioned before, 22% for phones (if that's correct). But for personal imports I've had min ~45% up to ~110% regardless of the shipping method india post, dhl, aramex, fedex, etc. I thought some of these have their own custom agents but you won't get spared either way.